Chapter 19 (POV) trolls kingdom

As the scene fades into blackness then trolls kingdom we see every creature fighting against the guards who were ordered by creek to capture the trolls but since there were bergins the guards were exactly doing so hot as each bergin caught some guards the trolls got rope and tied them up real tight and had king gristles guards to guard them as some trolls wanted to befriend them. It's been a few hours since the guards got tied up and some of the trolls went up to the guards to ask them some questions* Heyyyyyy guards since you're like yaknow tied up were gonna ask you some questions ok? Ok-said biggie * all the guards were very confused but just let the big troll with the worm ask away* first don't you guards oh i don't know not be commanded by someone and just do what you wanna do?-asks biggie * some of the guards start to have tears in their eyes since no ones ever asked them that** as they start singing the reason of why** we shall tell you since no ones ever ask us so listen to the music ever since creek found us found us found us he forced us to be his guards so ever since then we haven't had a choice or been happy and we wish we had strength to make the right choice or leave creek we've been living in fear! Fear fear fear yeah oh oh oh we just need help so listen to the music and someday we shall find strength and hope to make the right choice oh oh ooooh yeah**song ends* we just wanna make the right choice live with you trolls and be in harmony and dance and sing and be happy-said one of the guards * all the trolls smiled at each other* well we can truly help you with all of that-said biggie really wow thank you so much your the best hurray we can live in harmony-said all the guards * as they made a plan with the guards so help them gain strength to betray creek and live with the other trolls as the scene fades to the castle with creek river and the captured trolls.*