Chapter two wedding preparation and discussion about branch being king

*branch and poppy were in the middle of trolls kingdom with king peppy, viva, branches brothers and the rest of the royal trolls* so i was thinking of giving your mothers wedding dress for you to wear on your wedding day honey- said king peppy aww dad thank you - queen poppy alright sis and soon to be brother in law have you guys thought of your cake ideas- asks queen viva yeah we were think half blue half pink on weather side - said branch and all different colors that represent all the trolls and the flavor will be blue and pink cotton candy - said queen poppy that sounds yummy - said clay agreed- said JD yeah totally - said spruce(bruce) and floyd * in branch mind i still can't believe she said yes the most amazing troll in this entire stinking universe is marrying me tomorrow * branch? - asks king peppy yes sir? - asks branch i know becoming king might be way out of your comfort zone but poppy figured something poppy go ahead- said king peppy *clear throat* branch becoming king will be difficult for you to get use to but since you have brothers i was think whenever something that involves with a king and a queen can't do it your brothers will be able to have a little bit of percentage of helping you decide with problems and kingly duties if that's alright if you my king - said/asks queen poppy * branch blushes a little bit after poppy his queen his love of his life said *my king* and smiles thin says* o-f of course *coughs and clears his throat back to normal* i think that will help me a lot great idea thank you poppy- says branch anything to help you feel comfortable for this royal ceremony and you becoming king but i already knew you had it in you just being weirdly over prepared for everything shows what a king should do and back when we first found out about the other tribes you already thought of making a plan so yeah i believe you got this my man. Anyways i have somewhere to be for half queenly things and half wedding things see ya later branch- says queen poppy * king peppy and viva and the other tribe royals also say that they have royal things to do and prepare the wedding so they all walk in different directions just leaving branch and his brothers alone* well alright brother lets get you to your bunk- our bunker john our bunker not mine it's ours -said branch oh that's right ok *coughs and clears throat* let's get you to our bunker and get ready to marry the love of your life. I told you she's a keeper branch didn't die said/asks John dory Yes i know - said branch * as branch and his brothers walk out in the distance of bushes a hooded stranger pulled back some to see branch and his brothers but this troll wasn't interested in branches brothers but the hooded stranger was interested in queen poppy the hooded stranger then says soon very soon branch queen poppy shall be my brothers and not yours what am i doing this is cruel i can't take away your girlfriend man but i gotta follow my brothers plan or els - the mysterieus hooded stranger says as the hooded stranger releases the bushes and goes back to get what he needs as he sad fake evil laughs.