Chapter 15 inside of "king" creeks throne room (POV)

One of the guards said you wanted to see me sire?-asks river yes guard you may leave now-demands creek yes sir-said guard ah! river my brother you captured them i can't believe you actually did it i didnt think you had it in you my dear brother-said "king" creek hehehe y-yeah i guess i did didn't i?-said/asked River so.. What are we going to do with the rest of the trolls once you marry miss poppy?-asks river river! Poppy hasn't married me yet so she isn't a miss yet-yelled creek s-sorry creek-said river darn right your sorry as you should be*sighs* Dearest brother you have much to learn about females-said creek r-right hehe i sure do but seriously what are you gonna do with the rest of the trolls once you and queen poppy get married-asks river don't worry about that dear brother it's for me to know and when i believe you're ready i'll let you know sound good river-said/asks creek okay well *yawns * i'm going to bed goodnight creek-said river huh? Oh yes yes night river or whatever-said creek * as river walks out of the room creek says* ugg i cant wait till i marry poppy and kick river out of this place *laughs evilly**As river walks upstairs to his room he orders the guards to stand by and watch the "prisoners" with sad eyes and guilt and remembers what floyd told him and he decided to sleep on it* * after river went upstairs to bed creek decided to go to bed to he ordered his day guards to go to bed and for his night guards to stand guard and guard the prisoners** throughout the night the night guards switched so every often so everyone who was captured agreed to find out more of what creek wanted with them before they escaped and decided to try and go to bed*.