Chapter 18 creeks crazy plan pt2 😨

*Now we're back to where we last left off* river you get to marry poppy take over my kingdom and choose what to do with the rest of the captured trolls-said a enthusiastic creek *everyone's smiles drop as soon as creek finished the sentence w-what-said both river and queen poppy well i overheard your conversation last night-said creek y-you did?-asks river yes dear brother but don't worry i'm not mad at you that emo troll just gave you a truthful decision and i realized last night that you deserve to be king and marry queen poppy and take over my kingdom-said creek b-but what? Why? Why did you change your mind all of the sudden creek?-asks river *scoff* ugg brother im giving u everything anyone could ever want you should take it now-demanded creek b-b-but i never wanted any of that i just want us to be brothers and a family again and live in trolls kingdom and have friends-said river *creeks right eye twitches* river brother don't you understand things will never go back to the way things were and they never will brother don't you understand i made a couple of mistakes i can't fix i betrayed my kind i love queen poppy and and things will never be the same if you don't choose my side dear brother then you'll be in the cage to guards put my dear brother in the cage now. *sighs* river i really hoped you wouldn't do this i just wished i wouldn't lose my only family left-said creek * as the guards put river in the cage* but you don't have to do this creek just make the right decision-said river *tsk* whatever enjoy your stay in the cage queen poppy by this time tomorrow you will marry me king peppy will make me the new king and everything will go my way-said creek *everyone's eyes widen as they all get scared as creek evil laughs and the scene fades into blackness*