Chapter 14 brozone,king peppy & viva "taking" to the castle

* as they struggle to get the guards just seem to know what they might do to try and escape from their grips but " the village grump" doesn't stop so three guards have to hold branch real tight* stop struggling-demanded a guard* Five minutes have past and they enter inside the castle branches eyes filled with worry and anger. The guards take them to a second cage just like the one the royals are kept in. A guard pushes branch into the cage and slams the cage door and locks it with a smirk* b-branch you ok?-asks viva i will be once we get out of here find poppy and the others rush back to troll's kingdom rescue them kickbutt of creek and river and marry poppy-said branch with pride* as river orders the guards to get "king" creek and then turns around to meet with angry betrayal eyes* l-look i know i'm the last troll you wanna see right now but i have no choice in the matter-said river you always have a choice river you just gotta be brave enough to decide which choice to take even if it means you lose a sibling-said floyd 8 river thinks for a moment and was about to open the cage door but guards started pulling the second cage of where the royals were in. The guards place down the cage and leaves but one guard said "king" creek wants to see him river decide to follow him* Poppy, guys are you ok?-asks king peppy yeah we're okay we did try to escape but we were caught-said barb* as they discuss a plan to escape and safe their trolls(people as royals say) the scene fades.*