Gwenpool vs R.O.B.B.I.E

While Gwenpool was on her way to the junction center in the server room, she came across with  some synth and she was forced to dispatch them
(See the video )

Gwenpool says "Those Copy Fighters weren't classical Shadaloo Cyborgs. Those are S.H.I.E.L.D's L.M.D's!"
Gwenpool followed the path until she reached the server room and sahe stumbled across an acquaintance of her. A synth called R.O.B.B.I.E who was reprogrammed to fight intruders in the area.
Gwenpool was a friend of R.O.B.B.I.E. from before the Ultron Sigma Incident and says to him "Robbie! What's the big idea!?"
R.O.B.B.I.E. replues saying in robotic voice "What's the big idea?", Gwenpool gets annoyed by that and says "Oh, shut up!", to which R.O.B.B.I.E replies "You, shut up!", Gwenpool says "Oh, yeah?" which the AI powered synth says "Oh, yeah!",Gwenpool asks while she prepares to fight "Says who?", R.O.B.B.I.E replies "Says I!"
Then the fight was about to begin
Gwenpool analyzes R.O.B.B.I.E's fighting stance and says in her mind "Robbie's a DLC character of Street Fighter 6 that has several fighting styles on each round. Gotta be resourceful."
Then the fight begins. R.O.B.B.I.E was using Jamie and Yun's fighting style, so Gwenpool had to counter with Jamie's style, complemented with A.K.I's gauntlets that Gwenpool managed to steal from her
(See video thoroughly) 

When the fight ended, R.O.B.B.I.E says " Gwen? Is that you?" to which Gwenpool responds "You've gotten stronger, Robbie"
Then appears Old Man Lloyd who says to Gwenpool "It's good to see you again, Gwen. Thank you for releasing Robbie from his reprogramming"

Gwenpool says to the 4th wall and says "Cognitive recalibration? That's what i call lazy writing" and then asks Lloyd "What are you doing here in Naydipoor?"
Then Old Man Lloyd whispers some alarming news at Gwenpool then she says "So, Taskmaster isn't the big wig around here, huh? Find a way to escape the facilities and contact the Avengers"

After saying that, Gwenpool keep going to the main hub to help Juri