Juri Han vs Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones vs Juri Han rematch

Most of the fighters arrived to Taskmaster's Academy. with various motives
Batroc, Chun-Li, Jessica Jones, Guile, Captain America, Ironfist (Ryu) to Defeat Taskmaster/Bison as soon as possible.
Punisher and März to Defeat the New Jigsaw (Vega)
Gwenpool to save Jake and beat the tournament, so she can acquire wealth and social status, so she could help others asking much less money.
Black Sky/Daredevil- Defeating Bison, so The Hand and The illuminati wouldn't had any threats to their power.
Urien, Luke Cage, and Davos - Their own agendas
Juri- Prevent Batroc from doing something stupid, and cause mayhem to her rivals

The ambiance was tense.

Gwenpool says to Sakura " Before anything happens, would you give me your autograph? I'm a huge fan of yours I've played all of Street Fighter games, and since the convergence I've followed you in the Hero App!!
Sakura mutters "Infooencer", then she says normal voice "And I've follow your victory in Super Fighter Flops

Sakura's phone displays the right time in which Gwenpool did a spinning bird kick followed by a Batroc style sweep on Juri.
Then Sakura says "I don't know how you gather intel of all your targets, but you're as cool as Ken, or even Deadpool"
Gwenpool says a little annoyed " Please, don't insult me. As for—-" Then she sees someone getting closer and Gwenpool says "Is that...?" Then Gwenpool notices it was Juri Han and was about to have a cumbersome moment

?" Then Gwenpool notices it was Juri Han and was about to have a cumbersome moment

Gwenpool: (Juri proceeds to strangle her) Ack!!!

Juri says to Gwenpool "For a while I've been waiting to shut up that mouth of yours, but i see that the time is upon me"

Juri says to Gwenpool "For a while I've been waiting to shut up that mouth of yours, but i see that the time is upon me". Before I knew you I was feared by both allies and foes alike. But ever since you grappled me, knocked me unconscious and posted your ****ing selfie #Gwenpoolontopofthings and #Jurihaditcomming, even random kids on the street say "Look mommy! That's Gwenpool's BITCH!!!"
Gwenpool says while choking "I'm...glad to.....see you .....too... Bestie"

Before Juri could hit her, Jessica Jones and Sakura intervened. Sakura removes Juri's arm from Gwenpool and Jessica Jones makes a wrist lock to force her away from Gwen