Iron Fist vs Shin Sakura

While on route to help Captain America to fight Skull Bison, Sakura and Gwenpool Stumbleupon Iron Fist in a fighting simulation room similar to the Avenger's H.A.R.M room

Iron Fist says "Sakura? Is that you?"

Sakura glares at him. She wasn't aware that Iron Fist was actually Ryu Hoshi. She couldn't help herself to perform her new skills against him, taking him by surprise.

Sakura says to him "Can't say I'm pleased to meet you. Iron Fist"

Gwenpool says "Well... this is awkward"

Iron Fist says , while using the Chi in his fist to heal himself from his previous battle, "You've grown stronger since the last time we saw each other. Somehow you controlled the Satsui No Hadou without falling victim to it"

Sakura explains "An ambiguous crazy man (Deadpool) told me that branding something as good or evil is just an over-simplification. In his madness, he helped me master the Mu Nu Ken to control the Satsui No Hadou. No malice, but neither conformity nor apathy. Just fight because I must. This power allowed me to beat Necalli. And with this power I will defeat you, Iron Fist, to honor the good man you've beaten. The man I never got the chance to say that I loved him. That I wanted for him to be with me. Grow old together.

Then she mutters "Ryu". Iron Fist says "Sakura?"

Gwenpool says stammering to Sakura "Miss Kasugano, I think you must listen what he has to", but Sakura was helbent to fight Iron Fist and says quoting ryu "This is the path of my DESTINY!!"

Gwenpool says to the 4th wall "Ah well.. She'll figure it out" Then Gwenpool prepares her mobile to record the fight on Hero App for Infooencer to upload to social networks

Round 1 Fight

4th wall Gwenpool's suggestion: Hear this piece while reading the match:

Gwenpool says "I can see my subscriptions counter rising :) Go get him, Tiger!"

The fight began with Sakura performing a Sakura Otoshi But Iron Fist, but he dodges the three strikes and Sakura lose balance. Iron Fist then made a bajiquan-style push and she fell to the floor.

Iron Fist says to Sakura "Some things change. Some others remains the same"
Sakura replies "Don't talk like you knew me!!"

Sakura tries to hit him very fast, but he Drive Parries every hit with ease.

Iron Fist says to Sakura "You barely scratch the surface of the Mu Nu Ken. You should have centered on internal force, instead of the external strength of the Satsui No Hadou"
Sakura says angry "Don't you dare talk mock Ryu's fightstyle by lecturing ME about it!!!"

She throws more punches, but Iron Fist dodges and Drive Parries with ease her hits and shunpukyaku. Then they face off again

Iron Fist says to Sakura "Now you see that you don't need momentum to attack?"

Sakura then replies "Well, thank you for standing STILL!!"

For all her attacks Iron Fist Drive Parries again and Punish Counter her attacks without shifting place. Sakura tried to attack with her Hadoken on the distance, but Iron Fist stopped it with a hit from his shining fist

Iron Fist says "What good would do to you handling the Mu No Ken to control the Satsui no Hadou if you are working too hard to maintain balance? Even if your form stopped like me, your Ki would still be moving. Commit yourself to The Mu No Ken. Master your internal force"