Gwenpool Adventures #2. Despicable Minpool

After her fight with Gwenpool, Karin Kanzuki and Phoenix Wright decided to get inside the District Attorney's office in order to clarify what happened to certain murder aptempts an clear up Gwenpool's name.

Wright says to Karin "So, wanna dig out what happened to clear up her name?"

Karin: says as she shows Wright the selfie Gwenpool took with Sakura Kasugano "Gwenpool's my new arch-rival. And i'll try to face her again. But i want it to be as friends. Besides, if she's Sakura's friend she'll have a vote of confidence"
Wright replies "Well... Gwenpool became infamous for defeating Juri Han near the Symkarian border, so there's a possibility that this might not come to our way"

Franziska Von Karma and Apollo Justice arrived to the D.A. much to Karin's surprise

Karin says to Franziska "Still hogging convictions, Von Karma?"
Wright was struggling to say something, but Apollo says to Karin "Miss Karin. 1 She's my girlfriend. 2 She's currently Public Defender in Nelson Justice Anything Agency and 3 She's the key witness that will prove Miss Poole's innocence, as you requested"
Karin replies " 1 I've required your services in order to protect miss Sakura. A job that was performed by Deadpool. 2 You failed to sway Sakura back to JFK and 3 you've spent more than agreed on repairing the damage Deadpool and that ... THING did to Fogwells Gym!!"
Franziska says flustered "Est ist sofort auf!!! (That's enough!) Right now, we need to clarify what happened over there and reach the truth"
Apollo says "There were... two Gwenpools"

Everyone's surprised

A Cameo Gwenpool says "Flashback!" and does a page turn

A known low—ranking member of the Geki ninjas betrayed them and the Hand, because he got disgusted over the way they've been doing. Kidnapping Ki wielders and taking them to the Black Sky and Madame Kolin. They didn't wanted to this come out to the open, so the Daimyo Matt Murdoch and Madame Kolin sent his youngest protégée. The Evil Gwenpool to silence him

On The Daily Bugle Apollo says to the person of interest "Just say what you got to say, i'll cut the deal with miss Von Karma here and you'll be extradited wherever country you'll feel best"

After saying that he leaves the room and speaks with Franziska

Apollo says "It had to be done. A public statement should suffice to get The Hand off our backs"
Franziska says "The Black Sky and Madame Kolin are relentless. But if that puts the Hand legally off the streets, i'm more than willing to pay the piper"
Apollo says "While you speak with him and the press, i'll ask the receptionist to send us some apple fritters"

Apollo called the receptionist, but no one answered

Someone calls to Apollo's phone. The caller was Gwenpool

Apollo says "Is it you, miss Poole?"
Gwenpool says over phone "Gotta get out of the newsroom, Now!!!"
Apollo reacts and says "Dammit! This can't be happening!!! FRANZISKA!!"

A lady-like shadow enters the newsroom. Then it proceeds to stab one employee in the throat with a kunai, then uses the same kunai to kill another employee by throwing at him. The Geki ninja uses his ninpo to form an invisibility aura upon Franziska and him. They both see in horror as the mysterious woman beat the security guards to a pulp and breaks the neck of another reporter, causing mayhem in all of the bullpen.

Apollo Justice arrives at the newsroom and sees the carnage and saw a woman wearing the Evil Gwenpool suit.

The faux Gwenpool says "I don't want to make your lives short. Just hand over Franziska and that Geki traitor"
Apollo says "You're not Gwenpool!!!"
The false Gwenpool then saays " Then you're already know too much!!"