Night of The Punishers

S.H.I.E.L.D. Hellicarrier. Rashid and C.Viper were reading an autopsy analysis after the events of Marvel vs Capcom Punisher AIMbrella Ops.

C.Viper says "So these are F.A.N.G. and Wesker remains. It looks like they were hit by a car-bomb. Every villain that stumble upon Frank Castle or Jill Valentine gets a nasty ending"
Rashid says to C.Viper "F.A.N.G. took someone very important from me, Maya. Won't find in my heart sympathy for him!"
C.Viper replies "Don't let your personal feelings cloud your judgment. These former D.S.O. Operatives... they are too dangerous to be running amok. Specially Leon S. Kennedy and Frank Castle. I take it you've received this invitation like this one? (She shows Ada Wong's amber invitation to Taskmaster's Tournament in a picture) Do you still have it?"
Rashid replies "No. But I know where it is. Si vis pacem Para Bellum"
C.Viper says in anger "You gave Frank Castle your invitation to the tournament?!!!"

Then a SHIELD agent makes act of presence and says "Ma'am. We've just reviewed information about a Punisher associate arrested in New Metro City"
C.Viper says to everyone "We're going to the big apple."

Meanwhile in New Metro, a very odd drama unfolds.

NMPD Midtown Precinct. Interrogation room.
Dick Gumshoe was seeing the prisoner. The prisoner was März, a former Doll and currently an associate of Punisher's

Dick Gumshoe, thinks "I gotta get miss März out of this prison, so she could help Frank against Vega" he says to the New Metro officers "It would appear that our search went successful. We've got a Punisher. We'll take if from here" , but Ema Skye says to him, You're in New Metro. not LA. You have no Jurisdiction here. Besides, we've got another Rachel Cole-Alves, that's what we got. I want the real Punisher. I want Castle!"
März asks "Warum?(why?)
Ema Skye says to März ".... Come Again?"
März says to Ema "Why are you so keen on trapping Frank?"

Ema Skye  ptossed a crime scene pictures

Ema Skye says "Lana Skye. My sister! She was killed by your f***ing Punisher!!! Despite the fact she fabricated evidence that misled homicide investigations toward Damon Gent, she did that to protect me. She was being blackmailed!!"

Soap, who was in there esys "I thought your sister was alive. That you were searching him for your sister's protection"
Ema Skye kicks Soap in the shin and says "I'm doing this because to piss that Punisher demon, it just takes to commit a minor felony for him to make the most gruesome death so far (crying) without feeling nothing"
März, crying, says "That's not true. (stuttering) Frank always do a thorough investigation job on everyone he searches. He just punish evil people!!"
Ema Skye yells "My sister WASN'T EVIL!!! He's the big and bad Punisher. Who punishes HIM??!!! Why do you admire him? WHY DO YOU DEFEND HIM?!!"
März kept crying
Ema Skye says to her "Why do I even bother? You've been brainwashed by him. The same kind of Shadaloo mind-meddling"
März replies "Because the wound of your sisters picture doesn't fit Frank's M.O. a triple blade wound on her arm. There's only very few persons on this earth that fit the bill on that kind of wound"
Ema Skye says "James Howett nor Laura Kinney weren't in New Metro, back then..... Hmm. Narcisista, Hijo de la gran.....!!"
März adds "Precisely. The third member of the Annihilators and one of the four kings of Shadaloo. He killed his stepfather for killing his mother. A class S ninja. You know of whom I speak. My purpose was distracting you in order to Frank do his job. Vega has left a trail of corpses for Frank to follow to the place where Frank lost everything."
Ema Skye says to her "You got the right to SHUT THE **** UP!!!"

Ema couldn't help but made a dramatic exit, crying. Then she stumbleupon the captain of the police.

Female Police Captain asks "Did you get what you needed?"
Ema Skye says winking and showing her tongue "Forget forensics! I should be in Hollywood, Misty!!"
Misty Knight sas "Your sister was lucky. Vega didn't killed her. And now we can rid the city of that Spanish murderer and that crazed vigilante"