Enter the Deadpool

Outskirts of New Metro City, near Hoboken. 5AM...

Sakura Kasugano makes an Introduction:
It's been about four months since I've been searching Ryu, In my new training. Seeing the world and how it works. How could I be his disciple if he is still wit his ongoing training? Yet, in my travels,  I've got to meet cool people and greet old faces. Akira Kazama. Now a detective on the NMPD. It seems to have found a role model on the Captain Misty Knight, after the disappearance of her brother Kaigo, about two months ago. Kyoko sensei, after the tragical death of her husband, at the hands of M.O.D.O.K. , she joined Claire Temple and Christine Palmer MegaTony and others  to help people that risk their lives for others. Their group was called the Night Nurses Corps.

Those people were amazing

Those people were amazing. They take care of fellow fighters and wounded heroes, no questions asked. There's no shortage of shinobi here either. Ibuki was here in New Metro City. She told me that she was on a personal mission. She and her friend Sarai infiltrated a rogue ninja clan called the Shadowland and dismantle it from within. Their leader is called the new Black Sky, but for everyone else, he's known as the Devil of Hell's Kitchen. They kill the criminals.  The Black Sky answered to Gill. I've tried to warn them, but they turned on me. I've awoken later. Someone left them unconscious and saved me. I only managed to see the one who saved me using a Shoryuken.  Could it be... Ryu?

4th wall breaking page turn
Deadpool Clarifies: {}[] are voices in my head.

Deadpool says "She think I'm Ryu? LAME!! Wait till get the load of me!!!"

He fights with The Hand Ninjas and Hand Sorcerers

Deadpool: dialogues with himself " [She would be surprised or disgusted?] {Who cares? Our client want Miss Kasugano on pristine conditions. And unspoiled. Wade} Thanks for the reminder voice. I will protect Miss Kasugano. And nothing will stop me [What about those Kunai in your back?] Hmm. There's no problem. I have a super healing factor (Chibi Deadpool explains: Just read Deadpool vs Black Panther) Yay Me!!!...... Cue the fanfiction"

Suddenly Sakura heard screaming and some clattering in the next corner. When Sakura got there to find out what happened, she saw a dying shinobi. She recognized him because she once fought the Assassins Guild alongside Gambit and Ryu.

Sakura says "You're Nakh... from the assassins guild". Cameo Deadpool Explains "Deadpool Assassin comic series"
Nakh says with labored breathing "I was killed again (labored breathing) for protecting instead of killing"
Sakura says "Couldn't be Ryu. Who did this to you?"
Nakh asks "Why do you shed tears for me?"
Sakura says "Whoever you are, no one should suffer like that"
Nakh responds "You shame me, Miss Kasugano. A .... warning (coughs blood) from the Chaste.... Satsui no Hadou is nothing but a curse. Forget them or the Hand or the thing that killed me will face you.... you will surely die"
Sakura asks in anger "Arent you with the Hand? Who did this to you? The Black Sky?"
Nakh replies "Someone worst. A warrior killer. At least someone shed tears for me (dying gasp)"
Sakura holds thedead body in her arms andsays "No! Don't die!!!"