Bank Job and Consequences

Partenaire. Somewhere in the pacific.

(Cameo Spider-Man explains: As many of you knows Ruby Heart and Georges Batroc are French-Speaking characters. So, the conversation in this section of the fanfiction before the flashback will be displayed in English, but it's happening in French. Just... imagine the captions, please)

Batroc had prepared the meal for the crew members of the Partenaire. He says "Here's zee meal. Bulgogi filet mignon sliders and Asida pudding for dessert. Bon Appétit!"

All the pirate crew enjoyed the meal.

Ruby says while blushing after feeling the food's taste "I've never took you for a family man and good cook. I don't know if this change is either good or bad from your point of view, but know this. Juri should have, at least hear what you had to say to her" says Ruby
Batroc says "To tell the truth, I abandoned to protect her"
Ruby says "Never gave me ze details. Mind if you tell me now?"
Batroc nods and says "D'accord......."

Batroc explained his reasons while it displays aFlashback. Three days before Zero-Dark-Yandere-Juri.

Batroc and Juri planned their next move

Batroc says to her "If we want to know quoi Shadaloo up to, we need to research zeir finances. We will wait pour zee black moon cette nuit. But until zen, we could spend our day either training, gathering intel or enjoying ze sights. We don't want our intrusion be noted as searching information, so we will steal a few random boxes and some bearer bonds from US Treasury"
Juri replies "A bank between the border of Costa Rica and Panama. That screams tax-haven within a centralized monetary system, all over it. Gotta say. You got good taste for challenge and rewards"
Batroc  explains "I've got get ahold some.... acquaintances that will help us out in ze case of a grand problème. Cette beacon drone. We shoot it up, grab ahold et await pour l'extraction"
Juri sees the devices and says "Those toys are like the ones the Agent Jace Burns would use"

***Cameo Deadpool explains: For further reference on Jace Burns, see the comic Deadpool Secret Agent***

Batroc saysto Juri "Before doing anything rash, like robbing a bank (over the phone) Did you find anything, Cecil?"
Cecil says over the phone "Couldn't do anything. It would appear that all of their workstations run on plug and play drives. My guess is that they were hidden in the vault"
Juri snatches phone from Batroc's hands and says to Cecil "If those devices weren't turned off, you could have checked their Cache and RAM for anything useful. Some kind of digital imprint, genious!"
Cecil says "I've tried that, but the staff removed me from the premises, thinking that I was a drunken hobo"
Juri complains "What good is that you send your spirit forward to hack if you don't put some protection between yourself and the device?!"
Cecil replies to Juri "Just remember who hacked your freaking Eyem disabling it in the middle of your fight against Gwe—
Batroc interrupted their argument and says "C'est suffit!! Both of you!! Zis bank is more concerned about an electric intrusion instead a physical one. Zat is our advantage"

Later at the night at the heist. Batroc and Juri were deployed in the roof of the bank building via parachute

Cecil over radio says "Something good here. An insurance company mentioned something about magnetic locks in the Lobby's dome near the cashier"
Batroc says "D'accord we will find ze junction box et—-"

Juri ki pierces the floor near the dome, disabling the magnetic locks. Batroc says a little frustrated "Pourquoi?! (Why?!)"
Juri answers "We don't know if the system would warn the security about the status of the junctions.
She turns on her Eye and warns Batroc " hmm. There's electronic rays... too well guarded for some low ranking bank"
Cecil says over radio "The good thing is that they've put too much faith In the lasers. But we still need the two electronic authorizations to open that little baby. One key would be on the bank CEO's office, the other in treasure finance"
Batroc says "I'll take zee Bureaucrat's. Juri, you take ze accountant's we'll see each other in zee vault"
Cecil says "When you reach their location, please tap me into the security system, so we can upload fake data and make it look like an inside job"