Impulse Kamen. The new War Machine

As Batroc, Ryu, Sakura and Ed approach to Skull Bison's Sanctum in the center of the New Valkyrie they couldn't help but noticed fallen heroes in battle. Then they felt the Valkyrie take off. Skull Bison was smiling

 Skull Bison was smiling

S.Bison says to his enemies  "It's good to see you here, meine Damen und Herren, for the instrument of my quest of cleansing the earth from the disease known as free will. You've thought that this enormous ship was only a battle station, but instead is a nanomachine-runned factory ship, that needed only the bio-energy that you called Chi to unlock it's great power. The fallen fighters in here have served a greater purpose. They are the people you will be fighting and the quarterstones of a Neue Welt order. Mein Welt Order!"

Then the group got a little rattled by seeing mind controlled Chun-Li, Captain America and Violent Ken. Taskmaster/Bison behind them.

Sakura says "Thanks for the Intel. Dummkopf" as she thinks "Spoiler Alert, Gwenpool"

A few minutes earlier the heroes rushed up to the rising Helicarrier's command deck

Gwenpool says "Look. M.Bison combined with Red Skull will be like a **** show. Not like a G.O.P tea party **** show. I mean an Über-KKK tongue-kissing the frigging 3rd Reich Schutzstaffel **** show! I need you to keep transmitting while you fight him until that Skull Bison, foolishly, reveals his whole defense measures on his plan. Remember just remember what happened to the rebels in Return of the Jedi's second Death Star."

Sakura says "You should meet my penpal, Miles Morales from Brooklyn Visions Academy"

Gwenpool says "I already did" as she winks

Back to the present

Batroc says "Ze Partenaire will not be enough to deal wiz zis, monstre le. I've called in zee cavalry. Only Ryu can defeat Skull Bison. We can take care of zee rest."

Ed says "One of us should fight two adversaries"

S.Bison says "Brutalize them, my minions"

Sakura says while adopting her fighting stance "I'll take care of Ken"

Ed says while he charges his fists with Psycho Powers "I'll deal with Taskmaster"

Batroc says a little alarmed "Attendez, Zat will left me wiz—-"
Brainwashed Captain America says "How long will you last this time?"

Batroc says a little alarmed "Attendez, Zat will left me wiz—-"Brainwashed Captain America says "How long will you last this time?"