Secret Challenger unlocked. Zhou Cheng vs Ryu

Meanwhile, Batroc and Juri shared a long look before Iron Serpent Showed up ,badly wounded, as an old Iron Fist enemy appeared. Zhou Cheng, helbent on killing Ryu for being the Iron Fist

It was Zhou Cheng

Ryu says to Zhou Cheng "I've faced Ki hunters like you before

Ryu says to Zhou Cheng "I've faced Ki hunters like you before. But unlike Akuma and Kage,  you are indeed possessed by something more than a simple desire to fight as cold as ice"
Zhou Cheng replies "I'm Zhou Cheng. Loyal server of Ch'i-Lin. Do not confound me with a mere brute like Akuma. He didn't stood a chance against me when I rip his Ki away from him. Neither did Sheng Long and Gouken"
Ryu got angry when he heard that Gouken was beatin by Zhou Cheng and says "You'll pay for that"

Both adversaries clashes. From there Zhou Cheng began using lightning fist and kick flurry, while Ryu countered with a Tatsumaki Senpukyaku. Zhou used rooted Hakkyoku-Ken style stance to knock The Tatsumaki Senpukyaku off balance. Ryu acknowledges him as a fellow fighter with something as bad as the Satsui no Hadou inside him. He projects a Hadoken, but Zhao absorbs it.

Zhou says "You're as strong as myself. Your prowess is undeniable. As it should be. I killed many Iron Fists after all. Mr. Rand was the only one to defeat me because he unleash his fury against me. To beat me Ryu Hoshi, you will need to allow the Satsui no Hadou inside you again"
Ryu says "All of this Ki and you still haven't harnessed your own. I pity you"
Zhou says "What?!"
Ryu explains "The murder intent can only get you so far, but the power I've acquired allowed me to defeat my greatest enemy... myself"
Zhou says with a demonic voice "You deceive only YOURSELF!!!" and quickly rushes to an attack, but Ryu performs an Iron Fist variant of the Shun Goku Satsu. Ryu yells "SHUN RYU TETSU"

Cameo Gwenpool Explains "As many gamers knows Ryu has been able to use the Shun Goku Satsu when he is fully under the influence of the Satsui no Hadou. But with the Ki of Shou-Lao, Ryu was able to make a similar technique. The Shun Ryu Tetsu, moving at an amazing speed while hitting the enemy with a barrage of hirs with the Iron Fist glowing white"

Ryu then says to Zhou Cheng "Allow me to exorcise you with my best technique. IRON SHORYUKEN!!!!"

Ryu managed to get Ch'i-Lin out of Zhou's body and being dissolved by Ryu's Ki surge. Ryu says "Need to get going"