Juri x Batroc. A trial of love.

As Juri was searching Batroc Taskmaster/Bison surprised her as she dodges a Psycho Crusher

Juri says to Taskmaster "Not bad for a good change of skin, Bison. Didn't expect you to come after me, again. It's a welcome change of pace. Batroc and I knew that you would be learning the skills of other fighters the minute we've set foot on this junkyard"

Taskmaster/Bison says "Fool! I've saw every technique of the greatest fighters in the world from the moment they fought near the radar 3D image systems embedded in your amber invitations

Taskmaster/Bison says "Fool! I've saw every technique of the greatest fighters in the world from the moment they fought near the radar 3D image systems embedded in your amber invitations. And the Psycho Powers Allow me to implement them all. I just simply discard the things I don't need"
Juri says "You're underestimating all the Fighters, Bison.....You of all people should know that there's weaknesses everywhere. You just need to know there to lo.... Oh! Wrong choice of words. NOW, Godmother! Kill the lights!!"
Gwenpool says over radio "Done!"

The light of the training yard and obstacle course is shut. As Juri's artificial eye allowed her to see in thermal image

Gwenpool says over loudspeakers "The system will reboot in 2 and a half minutes. I don't know if you hate dubstep, but. How about Theme music?
Gwenpool broadcast a Street Fighter IV Juri Han soundtrack Theme

Gwenpool then says "Gotta do something else. Sorry for all the troubles I've caused you. Go get him, Tiger!!!"
Juri says "I'm not gonna let you off easy, Tasky!"

The fight began with Taskmaster using Jamie's fighting. Having difficulties on following Juri's movements due the dark of the yard. Then he proceeds to implement Punisher's LINE fighting system, but with not avail.

Taskmaster/Bison Thinks "I Need a style that allows me to wrestle with her until I submit her. Got it!!", then he says "My turn."

Juri made a Ryodansatsu, but Taskmaster dodges and counters giving her a Zangief's Spinning Piledriver.

Takmaster picks himself up and begins to mock Juri, saying  "How do you like my Sambo."
Juri, rising fast while using a lower Fuhajin attack and yells "IT SUCKS!!!"

Her Fuhajin drops Taskmaster. Both of them went back on their feet quickly. After a brief exchange of hits, Taskmaster/Bison uses his Devil Reverse Attack on Juri, beating her. A few seconds later the lights turned back on and the background music was deactivated.

Juri says while struggling back to her feet "I'll break you yet, Bison. Just You wait!!"
Taskmaster/Bison drops a truth bomb when he says "I'm faster than Lord Bison, Juri."
Juri says "What?! Then You're not the last spare body?"
Taskmaster/Bison replies "While Bison wishes to learn more about other techniques he ain't that forward-thinking as me. He intents to use his own style as the supreme one and he only seeks vulnerabilities on other's techniques. His current Spare body is none other than Red Skull.
Juri says "I'll kill him. AND YOU!"