Unbelievable Gwenpool. The Runaway Bride

Gwenpool had enough on her plate and the situation wasn't getting any better

After dealing with the enemies, Gwenpool looked at her WASP SMG's and says "S.O.R.T. weapons got some kick. Too bat this was from a crappy game"

Ed appears and says to her "As expected from the former leader of M.O.D.O.K." Falke appears and asks "Where did you got those artifacts?"

Gwenpool replies "It was a gift. A guy named McCoy from the ship I.S.S Ozymandias gave it to me. He agreed with me he wasn't using them anyway, mainly because a humongul TRex-like creature swallowed him before"

Gwenpool does a pageturn and in the Flashback it can appreciate Gwenpool appearing via non editorial oversighted 4th wall breaking and amputated McCoy's whole arm with an adamantium knife, seconds later the man was killed by an Australis and she bolted. Then she asked Cecil to ghost-hack the device by annulling the security protocols by turning their space in the hard drive into a separate partition, enabling a new safety and unlocking only the SMG's. Gwenpool then decided to use either Vibranium or Carbonatium bullets on special occasions.

The flashback ends with another page turn and Gwenpool says "This 2nd amendment forum/talk is pointless right now. We still need to free the prisoners"

After they arrive to the prisoners area they say Dr. Faustus reprogramming Dolls for serving Skull Bison. One of the test subjects was Jake. Former Gwenpool fiancée.

Gwenpool glares at Dr.Faustus and says with anger "YOU!!"

Flashback. Holy Cross Church. New Metro City

Gwen decided to see Jake before their wedding and says "I know it's bad luck for the man to see the bride before the wedding, but I gotta see him, kiss him, snuggle him. (singsong) Ready or not Here I come"

When she enters, she sees Dr. Faustus controlling Jake with his speech method enhanced with Psycho Powers

Dr Faustus sees Gwenpool and says "It's a shame... Lord Bison wanted both of you  in his ProtoDoll initiative.  It's a shame. You want to know your father, young Mueller?"

The influenced Jake saya "Yes..." then Dr Faustus says "Then Focus on the target. She wants to hinder your objectives. You know what to do"

Gwen draws a Samurai Edge Bodyguard .45 Cal and says to Jake "Please, wake up.  (crying) Don't make me do this!"

The situation went straight downhill from there. She shot Jake, but it didn't stop him from trying to kill her. She did the only thing she could. Gwenpool ran away from there, so she could save him another day. Many people saw a runaway bride. Since then Gwenpool had two nicknames. The Unbelievable Gwenpool and the Runaway Bride.

The flashback ends

Dr Faustus says to another Doll "You know what do. Ms Noembelu, Mr Mueller. Focus"

Gwenpool noticed that Jake's eyes were shining red. Then she says "Oh no! Jake's eyes... they've given him the Precursor virus"

Sakura appears and says "I'll help you. We will fight together"

Gwenpool says to the 4th wall "Hit the music!!!"

Gwenpool says while pointing at Noembelu "Falke... Can you handle the low budget Michelle Rodriguez, here?"

Falke says to Gwenpool "Are you sure that you aren't a depowered version of Deadpool?"