Gwenpool's adventures #1

Despite the fact that Gwenpool outsmarted and defeated Juri Han, Sakura still couldn't figure out how Karin Kanzuki was defeated by Gwenpool, and why she was called the Runaway Bride

Sakura asks "Well... I know for a fact that you and Karin faced each other. But how did you manage to defeat her? By my account she'a stronger than Iron Serpent and faster than Fei Long"
Gwenpool answers with certain confidence "Look Honey. Out-of-Universe knowledge, Medium Awareness, A customized fighting style between Chun-Li, Batroc The Leaper, Karin and Jamie, plus some pluck and savvy, that's all"
Sakura felt curious and says "Hmm... i suppose it was expected, coming from the woman who outsmarted Juri Han. But, What did you meant by Out-of- Universe Knowledge?"
Gwenpool says "That? I was mmm..." while she thinks that saying her about she's like Norimaro would raise trouble and she chooses an answer saying "Gifted with Secret Knowledge from a Dying Watcher from outside this universe"

Sakura kept staring at Gwenpool with an skeptical look and says "Sounds suspiciously made up. I play videogames and read manga too. Care to tell me the truth?"
Gwenpool replies á la Jack Nicholson "You couldn't handle the truth!!"
Sakura says a little frustrated "Can you at least tell me how you've obtained that amber invitation from Karin?"
Gwenpool says "That i can tell. Following her annoying way to make things. Obtainin what i wanted on my own merit and beating her in her own game. 4th wall breaking and origin story time!!!"

Gwenpool breaks the 4th wall and begins her story with a page turn.

Gwenpool explains I'm in a warpath against Shadaloo Remnant because they ruined my wedding by kidnapping my fiancée. Jake Mueller. (Look upon Gwenpool Street Brawler Fanfiction) Tried to get notoriety by defeating a very dangerous Nguuhao operative

(see video thoroughly)

Gwenpool kept saying "Despite the success, i was still 'sans' the amber invitation, so i managed to infiltrate Kanzuki Estate by switching uniforms from the servants and procuring their fingerprints"

Gwenpool says "Here's another story!" and does another page turn that opens another flashback

Gwenpool tried to get Cecil to help her, but Batroc called dibs on him for his Bankjob in Costa Rica. Cecil, however referred her to his friend in California. It was Luis (from Ant-Man) Kurt (from Ant-Man) and Roxy(Mad Gear Gang)

Luis introduces theteam to Gwenpool, saying "Miss Poole. That's Kurt. All of Cecil's skills -except for ghost Hacking- Cecil learned his skills from Kurt. While not a Ghost Hacker, he's a Wizard with his laptop"
Kurt says to Gwenpool "I've heard about you from Infooencer's app, miss. The way you orchestrated Juri's defeat.... very resourceful"
Gwenpool sees Rox and says "And this Poison-looking girl is?"
Roxy asks "You know Poison?"
Gwenpool asks "Aren't you supposed to be... you know...?" as she does the dead sign
Roxy says "Ok. About that... Punisher left me hanging in a meat hook and i was found and taken to the Night Nurses Corps facilities where i was taken care off for a while. Fortunately Chris Redfield swayed that Frank Castle guy from coming after me", and adds "Nice work on Edonia, girl. Saved a lot of people. Including my friend Chris"
Luis says "Ok. To enter Kanzuki Estates and get that Amber invitation, you'll need to hack into the security system, and load your fake profile on their database, search for the piece you want, and made your exeunt. To hide the robbery, you must make it look like a data robbery"
Gwenpool says "Let's focus on burglary. Ok? No violence. In and out.. like a cat"
Roxy mocks gwenpool by saying "Like a Pussycat?"
Gwenpool replies "very freaking funny"