All in a days work

Snape

The dark professor ran a hand through his shoulder length, black hair as he pondered what move to make next.
Severus was once a thin and sallow man but had put on a bit of weight over the years, it suited him well.

He opened a door at the end of the left dungeon corridor and peered in.
He was staring at 3 older Slytherin boys, paralyzed on the floor. Malfoy, Monroe and Armelle . They were all known to get up to antics save for Malfoy. Malfoy usually enjoyed sucking up to Snape. As he did anyone who would allow it.

"Hello, boys. Just what should I do with you" The professor chuckled to himself. 
"You thought you'd have a go at my head girl, did you?
Did you?
Cat got your tongue !?"
He said to the boys menacingly and knowingly with a grin as they laid   there, unable to speak.

He cursed them "Sectumsempra!"
.
The boys all 3 moaned in pain as Severus Snape laughed quietly, torturing them.
"You don't know how those cuts appeared, do you? If you did know who gave you those cuts, I'd have to kill you"
The professor said to insure their silence on the matter. And it would work.
The boys feared for their lives.

—-

Headmaster, Dumbledore opened the door and found professor Snape sitting on the desk in the dusty room where the boys remained as still as stones.
Snape waited for Dumbledore speak.

"What's happened here, Severus"
He said calmly.

Albus look horrified as Severus explained how he'd found miss y/n, l/n in their unkind custody.

"Oh dear" said Albus "we will have to report this to the ministry, immediately-"

Snape cut him off " allow me" he said. "Malfoy, your father will be hearing about this" He continued with an evil smirk.

Dumbledore looked amused at the tall, gloomy man.

The two professors took the boys to a large dark tower of the castle, it would hold them until morning.

———————————————
The next day

As the morning sun hit the sky, the two professors returned and made their way up to the tower to retrieve the boys. They finally removed the charm that paralyzed them and took them to the headmasters office.
The boys were dirty, soiled and looked terrible. Professor Snape raised his wand and in a moment the boys looked clean and perfected. The young Slytherins would not dare say a word to the two professors. Fear washed over them. Fear of Snape.
He would burn the world for his head-girl , prefect.