Doctors - 7 Weeks

Today, I was going to my first doctors appointment. I was now about 7 weeks pregnant and I was tired all the time. I really didn't want to go but Tyler insisted I did. We never really talk about the fact I was pregnant but I had mood swings and the guys were starting to noticed. Sometimes while we were recording, I would get so emotional over nothing. I started hanging out with Lui more and more.

"Ready to go love?" Tyler called out to me. I didn't answer but I think Tyler already knew I was ready. In five minutes, we were in the car. I complained about going the whole way there. We got out of the car and began to walk to the hospital.

"I love you," Tyler told me as he intertwining our fingers. I gave him a peck on the lips and we walked in the building. He signed me in and then we waited for my name to be called.

"Craig," my doctor, Jennifer, called out. I stood up and walked over to her. Jennifer was tall and thin. She had piercing, light blue eyes, short black hair, and was as tan as Evan. Her thin, light pink lips were curved into a smile.

~

"The baby is doing fine right now. We do see something a little out of place so you will need to come back in two weeks. Do you want me to make you an appointment?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes and thank you," I said standing up. On the way out, Jenny handed me a Post-it note with my next appointment date and time on it. Tyler and I got in the car and I saw it was 12:30, lunch time.

"Hey do you want to go out on a date tonight?" Tyler questioned as he pulled out.

"Sounds fun!" I answered smiling. The rest of the ride was silent. When we got home I texted Lui.

C- Can you come over

L- Later

C- K ;-;

L- Gtg ttyl

C- Bye ;-;

Tyler walked in the room with a pizza.

"I ordered some pizza," he said handing me a slice. I bit into it and he popped in a movie.

"What movie was that?" I ask.

"You'll see," he chuckled. It turns out it was Unfriended. Tyler knew I hate scary movies but he still choose it. I snuggled really close to Tyler and buried my face in his chest at every scary part. I got tired about half way and buried my face in Tyler's chest and listened to his heart beat.

~

"Hey, do you have my Cheerios?" I heard Lui say in his squeaker voice.

"Five more minutes," I groan. That earned a laugh from my friend.

"Come on, I want to play some gta 5 with you and Nogla," Lui said pulling my body off the couch before he started to walk away. I noticed a slight limp and I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"What?" Lui whined.

"Your leg," I managed to say as pointed at his limp. He looked down and his face flushed red.

"I will get you back Nogla," Lui said under his breath. "Let's just record, ok?" I nodded and wiped the tears off my face from laughing.

~

"Hey Mini, are you ready for our date?" Tyler asked. I spun around in my chair and got up. I pecked his lips and nodded my head. We got are shoes on and got in the car. On the way we talked about baby names.

"How about Earlene or Yarkira for a girl and Qadir or Jae for a boy?" I ask.

"I like Ulreka or Walentyan for a girl and Tadeas or Xing for a boy," Tyler responded. I sat there thinking about names the whole way to our date. I thought so hard about it I didn't see the car that was flying at us till it hit. I thought so hard I didn't have time to protect my baby.

Author's Note

Now don't you just love me? Ok those names have meanings, I do research for this book :d

Earlene- Noble Woman

Yarkira- Dear Beloved

Qadir- Full of Power

Jae- Wealthy

Ulreka- Powerful and Prosperous

Walentyna- Strong and Sound

Tardeas- Gift Given From God

Xing- Successful or Thriving

Pick the babies name for me :3 if there is one. Hahahahaha. Ok I am not that mean or am I? >:) Please vote for your favourite name. I have to leave for a few days and/or weeks so bai? Have a cookie *hands cookie* Or two *hands another cookie* Have a great day/night and smile on :)