Running (Tyler)

Tyler's P.O.V.

I have been searching for forever now. I check every place, I've watched the video a thousand times, I've done everything. Evan was helping at first but he stopped after the fights him and Jonathan had got really back. Delirious would call me sometimes late at night or even in the very early morning crying.

Delirious is usually begging. He wants to trade himself for Mini and the baby but Evan won't let him. They broke up. I remember that day. I had went over to their house and saw smashed everything.

Chairs were broken, vases were smashed, clothes laid bloodied on the floor. It was an over all mess. I called for Evan who came into the living room holding Jonathan but the arm. Jonathan's other arm was bent in a way that it shouldn't be and Evan's bare legs showed multiple stab marks.

A wheezing Delirious told Evan they were through. Evan slapped him and told him to shut up. I ran. Later that day, Delirious called and said Evan wouldn't let him out but that was I heard Delirious say because Evan snatched the phone.

Evan told me if he let Jonathan go, Jonathan would give himself up. He couldn't do that. For the first time ever, I heard Evan cry. It was just for a few seconds before the phone must have fallen. Foul words were passed between the two in the background and I hung up.

Lui has been a complete mess. He won't talk unless it is to Nogla but even then it is only a few words. Nogla has spent hours searching for Basically because Lui tells him he has to. Nogla doesn't sleep. Sometimes I hear him outside late at night calling for Basically.

A ringing sound snaps me out of my thoughts. I check he caller ID excepting Evan or Nogla but the number is a hospital's. Worriedly, I pick up the phone and shakily accept the call.

"H-hello," I stutter sleepily.

"Hello! Is this Tyler Wild?" I peppy woman asks.

"Yes, this is," I say before yawning.

"And you are Craig T-," the woman starts but I cut her off.

"Yes, I am his boyfriend and father of his unborn child," I say quite proudly.

"He was found after he struck by a truck in a small town near the hospital he is at. There are multiple other marks along his body and he was stabbed by a knife which has gotten infected. We has sealed and cleaned most wounds and rubbed lotion on the bad bruises. I am still waiting for the test results for the child," she tells me and her voice changes from peppy to serious in a matter of seconds.

I hung up at hopped into my car. I typed the address into my GPS and took a sip out of a coffee cup in my car. The cold, fowl liquid slid down my throat and happiness mixed with guilt and uneasiness filled my thoughts. I wanted to cry out of happiness and sadness at the same time. I didn't cry though. Although a rainbow of emotions was flying through my head I still felt dead. I felt... empty.

I arrived at the hospital and I looked at my phone screen while it was still off. I looked as I felt, dead and empty. I ran my fingers through my unkept, greasy hair and got out of the car. I must have looked like a zombie as I locked my car and ran into the hospital.

~ (Chapter Labeled Basically Is Starting)

I watched my poor Mini as he laid on a hospital bed hooked up to multiple machines. The doctor had told me Mini was in a coma and won't be waking up soon. The doctor told me his mind placed him in a dreamlike state to cope. Only god knew what he was 'doing'.

Knowing Mini would not wake up anytime soon, I left to take a shower. Even if Mini did wake up, the doctors would put him back into the coma. Mini needed to heal and while he was resting, he wasn't stressing which is something he needed.

I strip and turned the warm water on. Long, hot showers always help me think and I defiantly needed to think. I stepped into the boiling water but instead of feeling the burn, I felt relaxed. My tense body felt so much better. I hum Silent Night which I tend to do when I wanted to cry but was fighting it.

The baby was a girl. I have always wanted a little girl. She's going be tall like me, I just knew it. I wanted her to have Mini's plush, pink lips and I would internally die if she didn't have Mimi's eyes. His beautiful, perfect eyes. I miss looking at them. I often dream about the sunset on the hill date we had.

Then, they fell; the tears. I cried without making a sound as I scrubbed shampoo into my hair. I can't wait to see Mini's precious eyes. My thoughts floated away from Mini and to Lui. Mini is going to be shocking that his walking buddy is also pregnant.

Lui cried the day he found out. He's built very high walls around himself and won't even look Nogla in the eye. I caught Lui talking to Evan something that made hurt flash into Evan's eyes. I think something fishy is going on between the two, something out of place.

I finish my shower and turn the water on a cold setting. I sat down under the freezing water and closed my eyes. I focused on the steady feeling of water on my back. Finally, I turned off the water.

~

Mini randomly started thrashing violently and started hyperventilating. I pressed the red button and a nurse popped into the room. She went into a draw and pulled out a needle and a little bottle filled with a clear liquid. After she filled the needle, she gave Mini the shot. His body suddenly jerk and he let out a shriek. Then, suddenly, all of his movement stopped. Every movement including his breathing.

"Doctor!" The nurse screamed as she ran out of the room. A team of four doctors filled the small, white room and the nurse pushed me out. I sat outside of the door just waiting. Waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.

I just wanna say thank you. You guys have no idea how much this means to me. This book has 6K reads, over 450 votes, and I have over 50 followers. Those numbers are HUGE to me. Thank you.

Side note, I am currently an editor for two people so updates might slow. Sorry for the long wait for this chapter too, holiday stuffz.

Has a cookie *Throws Cookie At Chu* Have a great day/night and smile on :)