Basically

Mini's P.O.V.

"But do you know a Basically?" I ask him remembering how he had held me as I cried and didn't let me go. Tyler's form stiffened at my words.

"Yeah," he said slowly almost as if he didn't want to say it.

"I think he is my boyfriend and want to to see him," I inform Tyler. Tyler's jaw tightened and you could practically see the rage surrounding him.

"I'll bring him," he strained to say before he got up and walked away, slamming the door on the way out. I flinched at the action but remained still trying to remember what happened a few months ago. I felt like it was something important but I couldn't really remember. Then a small memory popped into my head giving me a small clue to what my recent past was.

~~~~~~

After recording a Gmod Scary Map, everyone but Vanoss leaves due to my request to talk to him alone.

"Mini so you wanted to talk to me?" Evan asks, chuckling nervously.

"I know you cheated on Delirious," I spoke making it sound like common knowledge. He didn't respond so I continued talking,"You need to tell Delirious so you guys came make up and make out".

"I just don't want him to be mad at me,"he said and I could almost see the tears welling in his eyes.

"Well it's either me who tells him or me. You have two hours," I said ending the call. I let out a big sigh as I heard a knock on my recording room door.

~~~~~~~

"Mini?" A familiar voice called to me making me unable to remember the rest. I was slightly upset but joy overpowered that emotion.

"Babe!" I scream and wrap my arms around my boyfriend. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my upper torso.

"I thought you would've forgotten about me," he tells me as he pulls me closer. I hear the door to my room open but I missed Basically so much I do not care. I pull away from him only to connect our lips in a heated kiss. We pulled apart and I was left panting.

"How's our little angle?" He asks me making me give him a questioning look. "Your pregnant"

"The baby is developing right and, if the little monster cooperates, we will be able to tell the gender in three weeks," a peppy nurse. She has short, black hair and is pale. Her eyes are a deep, solid brown.

"That's great news," Basically tells the, what I assume is, nurse ecstatically.

Author's Note

Sorry it's short.