15 Weeks

Mini's P.O.V.

Tears dribbled down my face and Tyler peered over to read the results with me. He gasped and pulled me in for a hug. The paper fell out of my hand and landed on the floor. Jenny picked up and grabbed my arm, pulling me away.

"So, how bad have you been on yourself?" Jenny asked as she put me in a chair. Tyler ran in the room and I rolled up my sleeves.

"He wouldn't move expect to eat and he wouldn't talk. He would sit on his, our, bed and cry all day. Earlier, when I asked him to do anything he went to the kitchen to cut," Tyler replied for me.

"Babe can you do something for me?" I ask.

"Anything," he cooed.

"Call Lui and ask if he wants to go on a walk later, and by later I mean an hour," I say. He nodded and stepped out of the room leaving Jenny to do what she does best.

After Jenny got what she needed to get she left and Tyler stepped in. He told me Nogla answered and that Nogla said he would try to get Lui to come. Then it was silent in the room as we waited to hear about my baby.

Jenny told us the results and I cried my eyes out. Tyler and I left and the whole car ride home was silent as Tyler consternated on the road. We pulled into our drive way and Lui was there sitting on our steps.

"Hey Lui! How have you been?" I asked Lui. No response, guess he still is upset about the whole 'I killed your baby' thing.

"Let's go for a walk," I chirped and dragged Lui down the side walk towards the park.

Once we arrived I got straight to business telling Lui everything. He cried when I told him what happened at the doctors. We hugged for a long time until Lui spoke up. What he said made my cry.

Author's Note
Hahahahahahah!!!! I'm so evil! Now you will never know what happened to da baby because I'm leaving for two weeks! Off to my dad's house. Here has a box full of cookies*Throws Box At Your Face*I will miss you all! Have a great day/night and smile on (: