Who Are You

Mini's P.O.V.

    After recording a Gmod Scary Map, everyone but Vanoss leaves due to my request to talk to him alone.

    "Mini so you wanted to talk to me?" Evan asks, chuckling nervously.

    "I know you cheated on Delirious," I spoke making it sound like common knowledge. He didn't respond so I continued talking,"You need to tell Delirious so you guys came make up and make out".

    "I just don't want him to be mad at me,"he said and I could almost see the tears welling in his eyes.

    "Well it's either me who tells him or me. You have two hours," I said ending the call. I let out a big sigh as I heard a knock on my recording room door.

    As quickly as I could, I opened my editing software and started editing. I heard the door open slowly and, as a result, it creaked loudly. I heard footsteps approaching me but I continued editing. I felt arm wrap around my back and my mouth? These hands didn't feels like Tyler's so I screamed but the hand muffled the sound.

    "You ok babe?" I heard Tyler's voice ask from upstairs.

    "Tell him your fine and that your going out for a few hours," a gruff voice said very close to my ear. I felt cold metal against my head as he let his hand go.

   "I'm fine but I'm heading out for a few hours so go over to H2OVanoss' house for dinner or order it," I chirped out trying to sound happy as possible.

    "You, Lui, and your walks; I will never understand," he chuckles. Before I have a chance to answer, the person's hand flew over my mouth and he basically pushed me out the door.

   Once out the door, the person pushed me into a black car. He jumped in the driver seat. He pulled out of my driveway somehow silently.

   "Who are you?!?" I ask once we started down the road. He didn't answer so I asked again. I kept asking but I still didn't get an answer. Finally he told me to shut up.

    I shut my mouth midsentence reminding myself that this person has a gun. We drove in silence for about 5 minutes before he spoke.

   "Text your boyfriend that your spending the night at Lui's house,"he barked and threw my phone at me. Without hesitation I texted Tyler telling him I was going to stay at  Lui's. Figuring it was safe I spoke up.

    "Who are you?" I whispered.

     "Don't worry about that. You should be more concerned about where you're going," he answered and chuckled. He was right, where was I going?

Author's Note
Yep. Yell at me. Ok now that your finished let me explain: the Wi-Fi was down at my school and my house. :d Ok now eat these cookies I have saved just for chu *Hands Chu Multiple Cookies* Have a great day/night and smile on :)