Punching Bag

Mini's P.O.V.

I woke up with a sick feeling in my stomach. This was the worst part of being pregnant, morning sickness. I lurch forward and vomit vile because they don't feed me. I just want to lie down and sleep forever. I hear the door bang open and I force my head up. I see Cartoonz standing in the doorway looking like he might explode from anger.

He takes a deep breath and let's his head hang down. The room is filled with a tense silence for a good five seconds before I hear a manic laugh. I would shrink back in fear but I was stuck. Cartoonz then looks up to meet my eyes.

He looks crazy and evil. He was drooling slightly and he was shaking violently. He looks at me for a minute just creepily giggling before his thin, pink lips curve into an evil smile. His smile just gets wider and wider. Soon he's reached the limit to which his mouth can smile and he starts to walk towards me.

He sways slightly as he walks. As he gets closer I can see his eyes are yellow and he has a slightly limp. When he makes it up to me, he stops and leans over me with that creepy smile on his face. He just stares at me. Then out of nowhere he socks me in the face, hard.

"This is your fault!" He scream at me his creepy smile turning into a frown. He kicks me hard in the stomach and the chair, with me in it, falls over. I let out a groan of pain as I taste blood in my mouth. I spit it out just as Cartoonz kicks me in the face.

He picks me up by my hair and chin and spits in my face. Then he turns me around and cuts the bonds that bound me to the chair. My hands and legs were still bound together though so there was really nothing I could do. After Cartoonz cut the rope, my limp body fell to the floor making a bang sound. I screamed in pain as the knife drove deeper into my chest.

"No one loves you!" He yells at me. He grabs my left shoulder roughly and turns me around. He then grabs the little part of the knife's handle that was sticking out. My hear rate increased as I knew I would soon bleed out if he pulled it out.

"12 hours and no one has even tried to save you," Cartoonz yells. I can taste the strong smell of alcohol in his breath. He pulls the knife out of my chest. I try to calm myself down so my heart rate would decrease and I wouldn't bleed out as fast. I had managed to get my heart rate down and looked at my chest.

Blood

It was all over my chest. I nearly screamed and threw up at the sight but somehow I maintained a normal heart rate. Without warning Cartoonz stepped on the stomach. This made adrenaline rush through my veins. I tugged at my restraints, trying to save my precocious baby.

A snap rang through the air. I grabbed Cartoonz's shoulders and flipped him. I manage to punch him in his face knocking him out cold. I took a deep breath a rolled off of his body. I giggled softly but quickly placed my hands on my wound.

Blood was still coming out. I sat up, facing Cartoonz, and tore a price of his shirt off. I removed my own shirt and applied pressure to my stab wound. Once the bleeding had stopped enough, I wrapped the cloth around my upper chest and tied it tightly.

Then I reached into Cartoonz's pocket and grabbed a knife. I undid my restraint around my legs. I placed my hands on the floor and pushed up to stand on my own two feet. Dizziness was all I felt. I fell over and landed on my hands and knees. I refused to give up so I tried again, this time focusing on my balance.

After making sure I could stand, I took my first step. I started to walk but soon started to run. I yanked opened the door and bolted down the hallway ignoring all the recuse behind me. I just kept running