Prologue - 5 Weeks

Mini's P.O.V.

Tears ran down my face making it harder to see the object in my hand. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest yet I felt as if my heart wasn't beating at all. I heard the front door to the apartment and I know I would have to face my worse fear, Tyler, otherwise know as Wildcat.

"Mini?" Tyler's voice echoed into the bathroom where I sat. I let out a whimper giving away my location. I heard Tyler start to run to my safe haven.

This was all happening to quickly

I heard someone panting to my right and I turned to hazily see Tyler sanding in the bathroom doorway wearing a light green shirt and light blue pants. Sweat dripped off of his forehead and his shirt clung to his body due to him having to run home from his second job to our apartment.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asks me softly. When I didn't respond, he squatted next to me and rubbed my back soothingly. I jumped into his arms, knocking him into a sitting position. His arms wrapped around my torso as he rocked back and forth gently.

"It was just one night," I cry out.

Much too quickly

"Hey baby calm down. I need you to tell me what's wrong calmly," he cooed into my ear.

"We've only been dating for a few months and I'm not ready for this," I choke out. I pull away from his shoulder so that he was looking into my bloodshot eyes.

"Mini what aren't you ready for? Are you trying to break up with me?" He asked me knitting his eyebrows together. I didn't answer him but I instead chucked the object in my hand across the room with all of my strength which was a lot since I work out.

The room filled with silence as Tyler sat my on the floor and slowly made it to the object that explained it all. He picked it up then he immediately dropped it and let out a gasp. He looked at me with wide eyes and I sobbed harder.

Too quickly for me

"Your pregnant?!?!" He yelled in surprise after finding his voice.

(((((Edited)))))