Darkness (Tyler)

Tyler's P.O.V.

When I heard Mini screams loud and clear, I burst into the room. The first thing I saw were his eyes. His beautiful eyes caught me off guard. He was awake. My baby was finally awake. A thousand emotions hit me at light speed. I felt scared, relaxed, worried, happy, sad, relived, angered, satisfied, unsatisfied, disgusted, and so much more.

Mini burst into tears and I ran over to him. I wrapped my arms around the frail boy and whispered sweet nothings to him shakily. He sobbed and the doctors stood around quietly until Mini passed out. His eyes were gone again.

The doctors told me he when he was safe to go home and also they had lost him. He was dead for a few minutes. My baby had died as I sat out in the hallway. Good thing he was alive now, far from okay but alive. The doctors told me he was, well I can't even think the word. They tortured him and touched his flawless body. Therapy was a must but I knew Mini would fight it.

~

Mini woke up an hour and a half later. I was sitting in my chair scrolling through Twitter when I heard him groan. I glanced up and saw his eyes filled with fear. I tired to pull him into a hug but he thrashed and kicked me.

"No! Stop! Stop! Stop!" Mini repeated. He shuddered as I pulled away. I reached out to brush a strand of his grown out hair out of his face but he flinched and I pulled back. He was terrified of me.

"Baby?" I choked out. I felt so hurt. My beautiful boyfriend wasn't even letting me touch him.

"I'm sorry Tyler," Mini apologized and sobbed into his hands. I made no move to touch him.

"Don't be...Want something to eat?" I ask him softly. I was scared if I talked to loud he would flip or something. He looked so much more fragile.

"A bowl of spicy salsa," Mini said glancing up at me before looking at the floor.

"Anything else?" I question. A bowl of spicy salsa was not going to be enough.

"Sandwich," he muttered.

"The way you like?" I wanted to know if he had changed. He nodded his head and a soft smile formed on my lips. I walked to the door but as I opened it, Mini's weak voice reached me.

"I love you Tyler," Mini's soft voice called. I turned around and looked into Mini's soft eyes. His sweet, beautiful, soft eyes. (I'm pretty sure Tyler has a thing for eyes XD)

"I love you too sweetheart," I tell my lover before exiting to get some food for the both of us.

~

I watched as Mini ate if you could say that. He took nibbles out of the sandwich that equaled a bite by a five year old and he just scooped a tiny bit of salsa into his mouth using his fingers. He stayed silent but I caught him stealing glances at me like I was going to smack him or something. He "finished" eating and now sat rubbing his baby bump.

"Names?" I whispered. He looked up at me surprised before he looked at his stomach.

"Is it a girl or a boy?" He asked gently after a few seconds. I remembered when they got the test results back while Mini was out. I made a risky move and ghosted over his arm. His arm hairs rose and followed my fingers.

"Girl," I answer so soft that if a pin dropped you won't have heard me. Mini smiled softly and turned to me.

"Yakira," he stated. I chuckled at his sudden announcement.

"Why?" I asked but I was just joking. He gave me a serious look and answered.

"Yakira because it means dear beloved and she is my dear beloved."

"Only if her middle name can be Luci," I said. He nodded his head.

"I'm going to go to sleep for a bit," Mini yawned. I resisted the urge to kiss his sweet lips.

"Can I have a kiss?" I smirked. Mini looked at me but leaned in and kissed my cheek. He only pulled back only a little so his breath tickled my cheek. I could faintly feel his wet tongue lick his lips.

"I love you so much Tyler," Mini told me before he back. He faced away from me and quickly fell into a slumber.

I'm opening a new book for tags so I'm going to move those into that book. Sorry this chappie took so long- writer's block :d