Filming Part 2 - 16 Weeks

(I will put how many weeks along Mini is in the tittle)

Mini's P.O.V.

Two days after the recording, Kam and Justin came back into the dark room I've been staying in.

"We have to make a new recording," Kam tells Justin. Justin yawns and Kam grabs his camera, pointing it at my face. I let out a soft whimper as Justin grabs a knife. He twirls it in his hands before stepping into view.

"Hello again by this point you should know why we are here," Justin says while looking directly at the camera. He smirks and turns to look at me.

"Last time was boring so we are going to spice it up a little," Justin says. Justin then takes off my shirt and places the knife against my chest.

"I'll paint a pretty picture,"

He moves the knife to my wrist.

"But this story has a twist,"

He gently slides it over my wrist.

"You see the paintbrush is my razor,"

He places the knife back where he originally put it.

"And my canvas is your wrist!"

He slashes my wrist making me scream in pain. He roughly grabs my other wrist and slashes it too. He the cuts my chest over and over again. My eyes water but I refuse to cry this time.

"It barely hurts," I tell Justin. Justin smirked and staged me with the knife right by my heart. I scream but my will to not cry is greater than my will to cry. Justin turns to face the camera not bothering to remove the knife.

"You have 24 hours before he dies," Justin said. Then everything starts to turn fuzzy due to loss of blood.

"Don't give in," I whisper.

Author's Note

Sorry it's short I've been dealing with personal issues. More later. Have a cookie *Hands Cookie* Have a great day/night and smile on :)