Fight Or Flight

Mini's P.O.V.

Goosebumps formed along with my arms and my short arm hair raised with it. Tense silence filled the air as Basically just stared at me, his eyes begging me to do something. My breath got closer and closer together as I planned my crazy escape in my head. Finally, I connected my fist with his face leaving him in a dazed state for a few seconds.

While he was dazed, I unlocked the door and pushed it opened. Basically snapped back into reality and gripped my shoulder. He pulled me back into the car making my back and neck collide with something solid. Pain flooded my system and I let out a small scream.

"Come on, don't be like that," Basically purred into my ear. I looked up and saw him, his eyes clouded with something way to familiar. I spit at him and now rage mixed with the clouded look. I scrambled to get up but Basically beat me to it. He grabbed my collar and turned me so I faced him.

"I hate you!" I screamed at him tear blurring my vision. I thrashed as multiple arms grabbed me from all sides. I screamed as felt something poke me arm. I felt like I was being stabbed over and over again.

With blurry eyes, I looked into Basically's eyes. I saw death before fading into a deep sleep.

Author's Note

I wanted to know if you wanted a few chapters in Tyler's P.O.V. after I complete the story.

!!End Soon!!