My new home

{{November 21st}}

It was a very peaceful morning for Killer, he woke up all alone, the room was bright and cozy. The house was a lot warmer then before and overall the atmosphere has become very peaceful. He looked around, not really knowing what to do now. He was tied up so he couldn't really leave the room, let's also not forget the fact that his leg hasn't healed up yet, but he didn't mind staying here, it was lot better here then in the basement or anywhere near Nightmare.

As Killer thought to himself he cringed as he remembered what he said to Nightmare yesterday. He shivered in disgust and hoped that he would NEVER have to say that again.

While Killer was looking around inspecting the surroundings Nightmare finally came, he looked a bit tired. "Huh, look who's finally awake. Its 1 pm you sleepyhead" He says with a chuckle and looks around the room to see if anything has changed while he was gone. when he confirmed that everything was in place he came towards Killer and untied his hand, finally letting the little one free.

Nightmare suddenly picked up Killer and led him downstairs, not even letting him wake up properly. Nightmare had a plan for today and he wont let Killer sleep in the bed all day. They both made a small trip to the front door and Killer got placed on the floor. 

"Well, since i don't have a safe place where to put you, you'll gonna have to follow me around for a few days" Nightmare says and puts a coat on Killer, making sure he feels warm and cozy. Nightmare also got dressed and took Killer outside, leaving him on a blanket next to the car they drove in.

Killer looked around, inspecting the new area around him, he noticed some branches and logs with an axe near by, looked like Nightmare was doing some work while Killer was asleep. The house was surrounded by thick and dark woods, it looked a bit scary but also had a really cool esthetic to it.

When Killer finally looked back at Nightmare he noticed him breaking off the car plate number to put on a new one, this was shocking.. 'Tch, That smart bastard..' Killer whispered to himself, there is no way the police will find him, Nightmare keeps pulling up some smart ass tricks. 

Firstly he burns down a house with all the evidence and proof in it and now he's changing the car plates?  Now Killer is really wondering if the police will ever be able to find them.

***

The whole day Killer was around Nightmare, watching him change the car plates, put some locks on the doors, place some cameras and even lock the window's. This was just crazy to watch, Nightmare basically turned the house into a huge cage.

Now, they were sitting by he dining table, eating some chicken soup Nightmare made earlier, at least he didn't hurt Killer, yet. 

When they both ate, Killer sat by the table and waited patiently for Nightmare to bring him back to his room. He finally came up to Killer and without a warning he grabbed onto Killer chin roughly and started kissing him while trying to force his mouth open by digging his fingers into Killers cheeks.

Killer, obviously fought back and tried pushing and kicking Nightmare away. As Nightmare continued to lick and kiss his lips, Killer tried to think of a way to get him to back off.. He was so disgusted by Nightmare, he wanted this all to stop. When suddenly, Killer decided to kick Nightmare in the leg and bite his lip so hard to the part where it started bleeding. with a loud groan Nightmare pushed back and looked down at Killer in anger.

''you fucking idiot!!!'' He shouts and kicks Killer off the chair, He quickly started falling backwards not getting enough time to hold onto anything making him fall to the ground with a loud thud. Falling right onto his back... Killer slowly started to regret his decision as he noticed Nightmares expression... He was MAD MAD

Killer slowly sat up on the floor when he noticed Nightmare come closer, 

unbuckling his belt as fast as he could as his hands shook in rage.