Movie... night?

Their night continued for a longer while, Killer watched his movie and Nightmare thought to himself, nothing special. 

When the movie was half way through Nightmare started to become more and more impatient, his eyes lingered all over Killers body as he shifted closer towards him just to get a sniff of that sweet scent he had. Killer obviously noticed the weird behavior, but as always, he decided to ignore it. 

Nightmare leaned his head back still keeping an eye on Killer, his hand wondered down towards his crotch. Nightmare started touching himself while looking at Killer, using a little bit of his imagination. He wanted to think of all the scenarios what might happen if Nightmare actually decides to violate Killer. He thought about him crying, liking it, trying to escape from it and even begging for it.

While Nightmare was.. doing business. Killer continued to watch the movie, it was only half way through and he really enjoyed it. The scenes were funny and the movie was overall very calming and captivating. 

but as he was watching he heard a light moan coming from Nightmare. Killer was confused, why would Nightmare suddenly moan? Killer turned his head towards Nightmare, trying to figure out the sudden noise. 

and with that, he sadly saw something he had never ever wanted to see.. Nightmare was rubbing himself through the pants. It was an utterly disgusting and unpleasant sight to see. So, Killer turned his head away immediately and looked back at the TV, pretending that he didn't notice what Nightmare was doing.

He hoped that this would not esculate to any further actions... 

Nightmare sadly, did indeed catch Killers glance. He wasn't embarrassed at all, and for some magical reason he thought it was an invitation. Killer didn't say anything and sort of ''allowed'' Nightmare to touch himself while looking at Killer using him as a, lets say... picture.

So, Nightmare stopped and grabbed a hold of the smaller boy, forcefully laying him down onto the couch as he crawled on top of Killer, looking down at him with a lustful smirk.

Killer started to panic as Nightmare held him down. He was hoping that Nightmare would not be so interested in such activities, but he was wrong. ''w-what are you doing?..'' Killer mutters as he looks up at Nightmare in fear, maybe this was just a little prank. 

Nightmare just stared down at Killer making his final decision, 'since Killer is here, then why not? he's the one who aroused me so he better fix this problem himself' Nightmare thought to himself and slowly started to strip off Killers clothes. 

''Don't worry baby, i just want to play a game. Trust me, you'll like it'' He says in a low whisper, his hands moving around Killer body taking off all the remaining clothes until he's finally naked. 

Nightmare smiled at the sight of his body, it was... lovely. Killer although, started crying and tried to cover up his small and weak figure, his fear began to rise as Nightmare started to lean closer, giving Killer kissed all over his body while touching him in more sensitive areas..

***

After a while the activitie has become a lot tense and ''enjoyable'', the house was really quiet, only loud cries and thrusts heard from the couple. They continued for much longer then expected, Nightmare didnt feel tired yet and decided to make this activitie a lot longer while he could. 

And right as this was happening Killer realized how obsessed Nightmare truly was. The man was drooling as he stared down at the samller boy, having a huge grin on his face the whole time they were showing love to eatch other. His body shaking in excitement as he could finally feel and taste his crush.

Both of the boys continued when finally, Killers body gave on himself and he passed out. The pleasure and pain was a bit too much for a poor soul like him, but Nightmare was happy for his achievement. 

He finally let go of Killer and decided to let him take a rest, it has been a hard time for him and he deserved it.

Nightmare leaned closer to Killer and whispered in his ear.

''Im sorry baby..''