Chapter 2: Where it all begun

*** Disclaimer: I'm so sorry in advance for grammatical errors you might encounter, English is not my first language, please bare with me. Thank you :)

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Have you ever begged your own father for help but he'll provide it only under certain condition? And you are forced to comply with their demands given that you have no other choice?

That's exactly what I'm going through right now.

"You look so beautiful in that wedding dress," My friend Irin said, and all I could muster was a fake smile.

Yes, you read it correct-my wedding is today. A union that I never would have desired and would not have looked for.

Who would be grateful that you are getting married to a complete stranger? Not that it matters, really, as I am familiar with her. Based on rumors that spread out about who she is, everyone was aware of her. But we are indeed a stranger to each other.

And yes I'm getting married to a woman, same gender as I am.

Same sex marriage isn't the sole problem here. My country was so open to this kind of relationship, so is my father and his now so called family.

That day I asked my father for help, his wife intervened, saying I shouldn't have asked money to my father since he already have a family now, which is them. Then my half-sister came along, telling this stupid idea of me marrying someone in her place.

I can still vividly remember our conversation a week ago...

✿☆✿☆✿

I took all the courage I have in me to go here at my father's place. Knowing that I'll see Nita here but I needed his help so badly.

"Ms. Armstrong? What do we owe you this visit?" The personal assistant of my father asked me as he open the door for me.

"Is my father here? I need to talk to him, it's urgent." I quickly said.

"Come in, come, he's in his office right now. I'll inform him of your arrival." He lead me to the couch.

I take my seat and thanked him. He bowed his head to me which I return with a smile.

It didn't take long for my father to face and greeted me. But what surprised me was he's with his wife. She seriously won't allow me to speak with my father alone.

"Becky, sweetheart, I'm glad you visit me, I missed you so much. How can I help you?" He said as he kiss and hug me.

Aunt Lauren (my father's second wife) was just looking at us with her lifted brows giving me a stern look.

I just shrugged her off. She's not the one I came here for.

"Uhmm.. dad.. can I borrow your money? Please, I just need it to pay mom's hospital bill,"" I said handing him the receipt printed the bills I have to pay. Both of them look at each other as if they can't believe what I just said. "Mom needs kidney dialysis and we really don't have any money." I plead.

"Honey the..the thing is" his words was cut off by his wife.

"How shameless of you to come here and beg us for money?" She look at me with her bloodshot eyes.

"I'll pay you guys back, I promise."

"Lauren, maybe we can lend her the money, I mean it's her mother that is sick." My father tried to convince her witch of a wife.