Chapter 31: Arrested.

*** Disclaimer: I'm so sorry in advance for grammatical errors you might encounter, English is not my first language, please bare with me. Thank you :)

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

Freen arrived at the company, she quickly made her way to the office. Employees looking at her amazed as she walks gracefully.

Faye and Nam were waiting for her in the conference room, surrounded by stacks of documents and files.

"Freen," Faye greeted her, relief evident in her voice. "We have everything ready. The evidence is comprehensive. Financial records, witness testimonies, everything."

Nam stepped forward, her expression serious. "The shareholders are not just worried about the company's future; they're worried about their investments. But they clarify that they do care about you also."

Freen nodded, taking a seat and scanning the documents. "Let's go over the plan one last time. We need to be prepared for every possible question and counterargument."

For the next few hours, they worked tirelessly, refining their presentation and strategizing their approach. Freen's mind was sharp, her focus unwavering. She knew that this was the moment they had been preparing for.

As the clock inched towards the meeting time, Freen looked up from the documents. "Alright. We're ready. Let's go end this."

"What's the plan, Freen?"

Freen paused, contemplating their next move. "We will send all the evidence to authorities, but we can't risk being traced back to it. We'll have to do it anonymously."

"How do we ensure that?" Nam asked.

Freen's eyes gleamed with determination.

"I'll have my most trusted men handle it. They'll deliver the evidence anonymously, ensuring no one ever knows it was us."

Faye and Nam nodded in agreement, understanding the necessity of anonymity to protect themselves and their plan.

Freen called in her trusted associates, briefing them on the importance and sensitivity of the task. They were to deliver the evidence to the authorities anonymously, following a carefully orchestrated plan to avoid detection.

As the sun dipped down on the horizon, Freen's men were now on their way to the police station, all the evidence with them.

As they arrived, with quick, deliberate movements, they moved like shadows through the building and waited for the right time. They knew the police station's shift change schedule, the security camera's blind spots, and even the routines of the night guards. Timing was everything.

They moved silently down the corridor, their footsteps muffled by rubber-soled shoes. Within moments, they entered the evidence room, the shelves lined with boxes and files. Freen's men knew exactly where to go.

With quick, deliberate movements, they arranged the documents so they would be easily found by the morning shift.

"Mission accomplished," One of Freen's men whispered, a hint of satisfaction in his voice.

They retraced their steps, leaving no trace of their presence. As they exited the building, the team disappeared into the night, their tasks complete.

The next morning, the station was abuzz with activity. Officers gathered around the newly discovered evidence, their expressions ranging from shock to determination. The chief of police, a stern woman with a reputation for integrity, reviewed the documents herself. Her eyes narrowed as she read through the damning details of Mr. Chankimha's crimes.