Special Chapter: New beginning.

A/N: Hello beautiful people! Thank you all for taking the time to read "Marrying a Bastard"! 🫶🏻 I know the ending might not have been what you expected, and to be honest, even I'm not completely satisfied with it. That's why I've decided to write a special chapter, (and also this is your request too) to give the story the ending it truly deserves. I hope this will make up for it.

However, I won't be writing a book 2 for this story, I'm so sorry... 🥹

Here's a special chapter for you, and thank you for your continued support! 🤍 Stay healthy my loves! Be happy always na kha 🌷🌹

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

(A few months after)

The sun was just rising, casting a golden glow over the peaceful beach. The waves gently kissed the shore, whispering tales of far-off places.

Freen and Becky walked hand in hand along the water's edge, the sand warm beneath their feet. After everything they had been through, this moment felt like a peaceful haven.

Freen glanced at Becky, her smile radiant as she looked out at the sea. She admired her strength and resilience through all their struggles.

When they reached a quiet spot where the ocean met the land, Freen felt her love and determination grow. Holding Becky close, Freen wrapped her arms around Becky's waist as they gazed at the endless ocean.

"I've never seen anything so beautiful," Becky whispered, her voice barely audible over the waves.

"Nothing compares to the beauty I see in you," Freen replied, her voice full of love.

They swayed gently to the sound of the waves, lost in each other's embrace. Time seemed to slow down as they enjoyed this intimate moment under the vast morning sky.

Becky shivered as Freen brushed a strand of hair from her face, feeling the warmth of her touch. She leaned into the embrace, their eyes meeting with the realization that they had something truly special. They leaned in and shared a soft, passionate kiss.

As they kissed, their hearts beat in unison, and the world around them faded away. They were two souls connected by a love meant to last a lifetime.

Freen broke the kiss and turned to Becky with a nervous smile. Becky looked at her, puzzled, "Becky," Freen began, her voice steady but emotional. Her heart pounding.

"This moment feels magical, doesn't it? Let me make it even more special."

Becky's eyes widened as Freen dropped to one knee in the sand, pulling out a small velvet box. She gasped, tears of joy welling up in her eyes.

"Love, when we first met, it was in a pretty weird situation," Freen took a deep breath, steadying herself. "An arranged marriage isn't exactly what either of us had in mind for our futures. We didn't know each other at all, and it felt more like a duty than anything else," she paused, her eyes searching Becky's face for a sign of understanding. "But as we got to know each other, I started to see who you really are-kind, strong, and resilient." Her voice grew more confident.

"We've been through so much together. Seeing you hurt was the hardest thing I've ever experienced. The thought of losing you was unbearable, and it made me realize just how much I love you." A tear slipped down Freen's cheek as she speaks, and she brushed it away quickly. "I want to make a promise to you. A promise to love you with everything I've got, through the good times and the bad, through every twist and turn life throws our way." She added, her voice filled with emotion.