Special chapter 2🔞: The final vow

>>>> LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!!
I can see your smile 🫵🏻😂

A/N: This will be the last part of this story. Please don't hesitate to tell me all your opinions about "Marrying a Bastard". I wanna know! ☺️

[WARNING ADULTS ONLY‼️⚠️]

>> Please be advised that the following scenes, some viewers may find disturbing and/or may not be suitable for younger audiences, IT IS NOT to be viewed by minors under the age of 18 or 21 in some states. If you are not of the legal age please refrain from reading immediately!! 🙄🫵

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Race you to the shower," Freen said, stripping off her shirt and pants. Becky chuckled, following suit and quickly shedding her own clothing.

They both sprinted towards the shower, their wet skin sliding against each other as they jostled for position.

Freen won the race, stepping into the shower first and pulling Becky in after her. The water cascaded down their bodies, washing away the sweat from their recent stroll around the city of Japan.

Yes, Both of them decided to take their honeymoon in Japan. They'd been married for a week, and now they were finally getting some time to themselves.

Becky let out a contented sigh as the cold water hit her skin, but Freen's eyes were already wandering over her body.

Freen couldn't help but feel a surge of desire as she took in her wife's curves. She stepped closer, their bodies pressed together under the streaming water. Becky looked up at Freen, her eyes heavy-lidded with desire.

Freen leaned down, capturing Becky's lips in a deep kiss. Their tongues danced together as they explored each other's mouths. Freen's hands roamed over Becky's body, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples.

Becky moaned into the kiss, her hands reaching down to grip Freen's ass. She pulled her closer, grinding their hips together. Freen could feel Becky's pussy, already slick with desire.

She broke the kiss, stepping back and reaching for the soap. She lathered it up in her hands, then moved behind Becky. She started washing Becky's back, her hands sliding over her wet skin. She moved lower, soaping up her wife's ass and then sliding her fingers between Becky's legs.

The latter gasped as Freen's fingers found her clit, rubbing slow circles over the sensitive flesh.

"Holy fuck," Becky breathed.

Freen's other hand moved around to cup Becky's breast, tweaking her nipple. She continued to finger Becky, sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck, yes," Becky gasped. "Just like that, Freen. Oh god, I'm gonna come!"

Becky was moaning, her hips grinding against Freen's hand. Freen could feel her orgasm building, her pussy clenching around Freen's fingers as she came.

Freen slipped her fingers out of Becky's pussy, bringing them to her mouth and sucking them clean. Becky watched, her eyes dark with desire.

Freen then turned her around, pushing her up against the shower wall. Freen dropped to her knees, spreading Becky's legs apart. She leaned in, her tongue flicking out to taste Becky's pussy.

"Fuck, Babe. That feels so good." Becky cried out, her hands gripping the back of Freen's head as Freen started eating her out.