Chapter 20: Ar-neung Faye

A/N: Hey everyone! Here's a little background about Freen and Faye's relationship and how Faye became the CEO of the SF ENTERPRISE

Sorry for the late update :>>

*** Disclaimer: I'm so sorry in advance for grammatical errors you might encounter, English is not my first language, please bare with me. Thank you :)

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

[Throwback- few years ago]

In the midst of a bustling cityscape, where ambitions soared higher than ever, Freen went back about her starting days as the head of a thriving corporation. Her life revolved around boardrooms, power meetings, and all the strategic jazz that shaped industries. But behind her professional demeanor, she harbored a secret close to her heart—her half-sister, Ar-Neung Faye, like her, born from an affair. But their father didn't know Faye's existence.

Unlike Freen's world of power suits and executive decisions, Faye lived a simpler life, finding happiness in the little things that often went unnoticed. She cherished the mundane moments, like sipping coffee on her balcony or taking leisurely walks through the mountains.

Faye, a kind-hearted soul with a knack for seeing the beauty in life's simplicity, had no idea of her true lineage. She believed herself to be an orphan, content with the life she had built for herself.

Their worlds collided unexpectedly when Freen stumbled upon Faye's existence during a sneaky investigation into their father's shady dealings. This revelation turned Freen's world upside down that made her looked for her sister.

It was a fateful day when Freen finally located Faye, her heart torn between revealing the truth and protecting her from the harsh realities of their family's history. Yet, as they stood face to face, Freen couldn't deny the uncanny resemblance they shared—the same eyes that sparkled with hidden dreams, the same smile that masked unspoken pain.

Freen stood outside a quaint, unassuming house nestled amidst a row of a cooling trees. This was Faye's sanctuary, a place untouched by the chaos of the corporate world. With a deep breath, Freen raised her hand to knock on the weathered wooden door, her heart beating a rhythm of anticipation and apprehension.

Moments later, the door swung open, revealing Faye's surprised expression. "Excuse me, do I know you?" Faye's voice was filled with genuine curiosity as she looked at Freen, a stranger in her world.

Freen offered a gentle smile, her eyes reflecting a mix of emotions.She hesitated, grappling with the weight of the truth she held. "No, we haven't met before. My name is Freen, and I have something important to discuss with you. Can we talk? "

Faye's brows furrowed slightly, sensing the gravity in Freen's tone. hesitated for a moment before stepping aside, gesturing for Freen to enter. "Alright, come in." she said.