11

Last night was honestly a blur.

Never would I have expected Topper to be the one to push John B off the tower. Maybe Rafe. He almost killed him.

Ive never seen Sarah so scared I think Kiara knows something is happening between the two of them but honestly I could care less about what she thinks right now.

I spent the night at the Cameron's to comfort Sarah and her worrying. She thinks it's all her fault and she doesn't know what to do about Topper. Eventually while crying she fell asleep.

Now i'm laying awake alone in Sarah's room, i'm guessing she went to vist John B. I hear someone walking in the hall and I look out the small crack in Sarah's door.

I see Rafe walking shirtless down the hall towards the stairs. He doesn't see me but my breath hitches. Why did he have to look so good all the time?

I brush it off and get up to get dressed, thankfully I have some clothes here from past sleepovers. I throw on a basic white tank and a cute pink skirt.

I grab my dress and shoes from last night borrow a pair of Sarah's sandals to wear for now

I head down the stairs expecting to see Rafe but it's quiet in the house. I catch myself frowning that's he's not here. Then I realize I need a ride home. ugh.

I search around the house a little more before heading outside. I see Rafe by his car, "Hey Rafe give me a ride?"

He turns around with slightly wider eyes and from behind him I see a man starting to walk over to me

"Who do we got here country club?" Rafe puts his hand on the mans chest to stop him from getting closer to me

"Dont go near her Barry." 

Is this his dealer?

"This your girlfriend or something?"

I laugh, "Absolutely not." I cross my arms across my chest which might seem like attitude but really im uneasy about Barry

Barry takes Rafes hand off him, "Man im not gonna do anything." he holds his hands up in surrender.

Rafe takes a quick glance at me then back to Barry

"Not gonna introduce your girl?" 

"Shes not my girl and shes not important. Look i'll get you your money okay?" 

Barry is completly ignoreing Rafe and just staring at me. My stomach turns and I hug myslef tighter,

"Wait a minute your that Oakes girl right? Everyone always talking about you. Is this that girl you were telling me about Rafe?" Barry chuckles