Thought I'd Have To Change The World To Make You See Me

Deku smiled softly as he held Ochaco in his arms, they had been watching Ouran High School Host Club for hours, and Deku was honestly a little bit invested, but he was mostly watching her, the way she smiled, her hands running through his hair. He had been told so many times that love came slow, then what was this? This all encompassing feeling that made it impossible for him to remember what life was like before her? He didn't care what anyone said, this was love. It was. His watch went off, and he frowned, it was five, kissing her gently he sighed.

    "I have to go meet Kacchan." He murmured, looking at her and hesitating, he wanted her to come, Kacchan had said she could come, and he was a little bit worried about her. He shook his head, he needed to do this alone. Ochaco nodded her head.

    "I'll bring you back some ramen."

    "Can I have fried rice instead?"

    "Yeah." Deku nodded "whatever you want." he smiled at her before kissing her gently

    "I love you Deku."

    "I love you, Ochaco." He sighed, kissing her softly as he stood up and went to his car. He frowned as he started it, looking at the passenger's side, feeling like he was forgetting something. He shook his head and sighed, she was in his house, watching her show and eating popcorn. She would be fine for a couple of hours, and so would he. He couldn't use her as a crutch forever. He sighed as he drove to the restaurant he had been at with her the day before. He blushed slightly as he walked past the bathrooms, getting some dirty looks from staff. He supposed he could understand that.

    "I-I'm here to see Kaccha- Dynamite."

    The hostess nodded, leading him to the table where Bakugo was sitting in his hero costume.

    "Hey uh.. Have you eaten here before? They have good-"

    "I already ordered. Haven't eaten all day."

    Deku nodded, that made sense, surely there was a day for Kacchan to work his meals into his day. Maybe he could figure out how to do it, but he also knew that anything he made would probably annoy Bakugo more than anything.

    "Where's Cheeks? She not want to see me or something?"

    "Uh.. I actually told her I thought I should do this alone... Cheeks?"

    "Yeah. It's a nickname. She has round cheeks. Cheeks."

    Deku nodded "Huh." He supposed he didn't have a right to get protective, Kacchan had definitely called her that before he met her.

    "Don't make that face. She's a friend. I've known her since my first year of high school."

    Deku sighed "I'm not trying to make a face. I'm sorry." he looked at his lap

    "I was hoping to get the chance to apologize. Shouldn't have gotten on her like that, she's a grown woman, she can spend her free time doing what she wants. I sent her to check on you, I should not have yelled at her for being in your house. she can come back to work tomorrow if she wants to." He had given her the rest of the week off, wouldn't make sense for him to force her to come back to work the following day.

    Deku nodded, "I will tell her." he sighed

    Bakugo nodded his head, sighing as he looked at the floor.

    "So, how did we get here, Deku?"

    "What do you mean?"

    "How did you end up.. What happened to you?"