Prologue and Author's Note

And So it went. Deku proposed to Ochaco at the observatory they next week, let her tell him about the constellations and show him Saturn's rings before he showed her hers. They got married not long after in a small event with friends and family. Ochaco didn't want to spend a lot on the wedding. Nine months later they welcomed twin girls Katsumi and Yue, and three years after that they had their third and final child, named Himiko. Katsumi got her paternal grandfather's quirk and learned to breathe fire, she also had her uncle Katsuki's taste for spicy food, Himiko got her mother's zero gravity quirk, Yue didn't inherit a quirk, and became jaded and making it all of Japan's problem but Deku and Ochaco have seventeen years before they have to worry about any of that. For the time being, they are living happily ever after. 

Hi everyone, 

I know a lot of you do not care to hear from me, but I am Taylor. I am devastated to be saying good bye to what my boyfriend and I call "arms dealer Deku" in our apartment. I have written content about his girls, and maybe some day I will publish the story about his babies, but right now I am writing a lot of Izuocha start a family fics. In fact the plot line I originally intended for Arms Dealer Deku and his babies, with some major tweaks, is going to my villain Deku fic Not Izuku Not Anymore, obviously Katsuki would have bee less involved if it happened here, but I just didn't want to write Arms Dealer Deku running from the law and becoming jaded again. It felt like a bit of a betrayal to him, but maybe one day I will write the plotline I wrote for him where his daughter Yue becomes a quirkless villain and he has to take her down with the help of his other daugther. I do have a one shot about him being a dad if you would like. It is called To The Moon and To Saturn. This fic started as a joke, but has actually become very special to me. Thank you all for reading it! I'm sorry this is so rushed I'm honestly trying not to get emotional and dramatic about this! I am so thrilled so many people read and enjoyed this fic. I can't even state how happy it makes me! 

I want to say all of the songs the lyric titles are from really quickly 

It's an arms race-this ain't a scene, it's an arms race by Fall Out boy 

2 am who do you love?-enchanted Taylor Swift 

What You Did Was Just As Dark- Hoax By Taylor Swift, I originally intended the next chapter to be called "as when they pulled me apart" 

My Ghosts Are Gaining On Me- All That I'm Living For By Evanescence 

Please Don't be In Love With Someone Else- Enchanted- Taylor Swift

Why They Lost Their Minds And Fought The Wars-You Are In Love Taylor Swift

Got Lovesick All Over My Bed- Sl*t Taylor Swift

Thought I'd Have To Change The World To Make You See Me- All That I'm Living For Evanescence 

A Sunday Kind of Love- Sunday Kind Of Love Idk who it is by 

Lavander Haze- Lavender Haze- Taylor Swift

They Might As Well Be Looking At Us- Sl*t Taylor Swift 

That is the end of the song lyric titles they were a bit of a joke tbh but I liked coming up with them. Idk what to say guys. I am so happy to have gone on this adventure together but arms dealer Deku would like some privacy now. If you like my story feel free to follow me and read my other work! If you want oneshots about their wedding the proposal or their babies, comment! I can write about how they convinced Katsuki to be the children's God Father or about Deku's less than wholesome work friends hanging out with his little ones, or even a prequel where we see what he was doing before he met Ochaco. Adore you all so much! Comment if you want any of them I'm sorry. I'm not good at talking directly to the audience.