Insecurity

Deku was upset, having heard Iida and Ochaco talk about their past together, he knew he had no right to be jealous, but he was. He knew he couldn't lash out at Iida, so he gave Ochaco a hug from behind, nuzzling her neck gently, she blushed, turning her head to look at him. He smirked, gently moving her chin to kiss her, pushing her against the table as he kissed her deeply. Ochaco gasped, she suspected she knew what had gotten into him, but she was just happy Deku didn't seem as depressed anymore. Ochaco let him kiss her as much as he wanted to, he pulled away after a long while. Ochaco gasped for breath, looking at him with a slight smile.

    "You're feeling better." She purred

    "You promised me." He said softly "after the speech." he kissed her neck

    "I did. But we have company right now." Ochaco murmured, blushing profusely.

    Deku frowned, looking at Tenya with a sigh.

    "Here to tell me what a monster I am? That you think you deserve Ochaco more than me?"

    Tenya sighed, shaking his head "I don't think you're a monster Midoriya."

    Deku sighed, looking at his feet "I'm sorry for Tensei. I really.. I didn't know what it was for, but I designed it, so I'm sorry."

    Tenya sighed "the man who did it is rotting in prison. So all is forgiven."

    "Then why?"

    "Apologies, Midoriya, I mean no offense. I merely care for Uraraka a great deal."

    Deku nodded, holding Ochaco against his side gently. Ochaco smiled weakly as Deku kissed her cheek.
    "I'm happy, Tenya, and I know that I'm safe. Okay? I promise."

    Tenya nodded, "Then I will do my best to cope."

    "Aren't you seeing Hatsume?"

    "I-I'm not sure if she returns my affections." Iida looked at his feet

    "What do you mean?" Ochaco murmured, "she was all over you last time I saw you two together."

    "She seems to behave that way with everyone though."

    Ochaco laughed softly, "I don't think so, Tenya."

    Iida blushed "I see.."

    Ochaco smiled at him softly, "you have a lot going for you, Tenya." she looked at Deku, his eyes were closed, his head was on her shoulder.

    "So what now? I take it the crowd did not handle it well." Ochaco sighed

    Iida nodded, "I think it would be wise if the two of you work from home for the next few weeks. Bakugo and I will begin trying to rehabilitate your images, but I think you two should spend time away from the public."

    Ochaco nodded, "I understand."

    Deku nodded too, "Okay." alone time with Ochaco would be great. He didn't need to go out into public for anything. Ochaco sighed as she looked at him. He was taking this surprisingly well.

    Deku hugged her from behind with a soft sigh. "Do you want me to keep working on projects for you guys?"

    Iida nodded his head, "Yes. Bakugo will send you projects and pay you accordingly."

    Deku nodded his head "Great." he shrugged his shoulders.

    "Forgive me Midoriya, but I am surprised by your nonchalance on the subject."

    Deku sighed "I hurt people, Tenya, today was the first time they could put a face to a monster. Of course they didn't welcome that monster with open arms."