Chapter 2

A girl is sitting on her chair like a boss. And of course she is.....
She was sipping her tea and going through some files.
Mr. Won come and salute to her.

Mr. Won- good morning mam did you call Me.

Yn - morning and yes I call you I wanna ask you that , active my network and tell them to find out about BLACK DIAMOND.

Mr. Won - BLACK DIAMOND?

Yn - yes it's a new mafia group and you know what they got so much courage that they massage me and Mr. Min and openly challenging us.... So it's my duty to tell them who I am and with whom they are messing up(smirk)

Mr. Won- (smirk)

***************************************
On the other hands.....

One girl is running behind a boy all over the house..... It's was non other then jungkook and his sister Alice....

Alice - how dare you too ruin my makeup set huhhh.. I just bought it you you you literally ruin it today you will die with my hand just wait I will not leave you.....

She was running behind him with a stick. Suddenly jungkook hit on his mom shoulder while running and the jug which was full of juice fell from mrs. Kim's hands jungkook was running without caring anything his main gole is to save his life from his sister

Mrs. Kim - what the hell are you both doing in morning don't you guys have any work huh always fighting fighting why don't you both go in WWE...
And Alice what he did now (while crossing her hand and glaring at her son who was running)

Then both stop running jungkook sat on the sofa with breathing heavily.....

Alice - mom you know today when I was sleeping he ruined my new make up kit
He draw drawing on my mirror with my favorite lipstick and he also did my worst makeup when I was sleeping... It's enough now I will not leave him..

Jk - but you also drink my favorite banane milk so I was just a revenge of mine ( smirk) (and said while breathing heavily)

Mr. Kim - you will never change ( said while smiling and clamly)

Mrs. Kim come towards him while smiling sweetly
And jk was smiling
Suddenly mrs. Kim pull his ear hardly and make him scream in pain...

Jk - ahhhhh mommmm

Alice - now I am satisfied (set on sofa while smiling)
?? - you guys started again  ...

Jk - ahh hyung save me please.

Taehyung - why should I . I know you did something again ( said camly while controlling his laugh)

Mr. Kim - exactly son ( while laughing)
But now leave it all let's do our breakfast.

They all set on dinning table

Taehyung - who spill juice on the floor

Mrs. Kim - who else, it's because of your dearest brother..

Jk stick out his toungh in embarrassment

Jk - sorryyy ( said slowly)

They all starts their breakfast
Mr. Kim - you three come early today I want to talk to you something..

Jk - dad we both can come on time but I am not sure about Alice.

Alice was glaring at him and waiting for reply while everyone and staring at him with confusion.

Jk - Dad, she will come soon only if she leaves from here quickly because she will hide her wrinkles by doing full makeup.

Taehyung and Mr. Kim laugh so hard while Mrs. Kim was controlling her laugh..

Mrs. Kim - (angrily) yhaaaaa you (turn her face laugh a little then control it and turn towards jungkook ) you will not sto.... ( and here she lost her control and laugh so hard)

While everyone was laughing but someone was burning in anger
It's was Alice
She bang the table hard and everyone got silent....

Jk - why you are getting anger hmmm you are really getting old when I was doing your makeup while you were sleeping peacefully I saw a white hair... (Laughing)

Alina - today I will kill you and yha you are elder then me sooo... You are a grandpa too (smirk)

Jk - but I don't have white hair..... (Laughing)

and runaway from there

Alice grab a stick and throw on him
She go near him and starts to pulling his hair

Mrkim - can't believe they are grown up and take care of my company (while watching then and smile a little)

Taehyung - ok enough now we are getting late let's go

Mr. Kim - remember you have to come early...
Tiro - okay dad bye

They set in the car and made their way towards the company.....

To be continue.....