Chapter 11

?? Pov

?? - how the hell he lost? I gave him one work he can't even complete it.... Mick right now find a new pa for me. (Loud)

Mick - oo.. Oo... K bo.. Sss.....

After sometime...

Mick- boss she is aniline.. I select her as your new pa. She knows fighting too..

?? - that's what I want... That dumb can't even kill her huuuh such a fool and week person he was...

?? - aniline you come from tomorrow..

Aniline nodded Mark was going to leave her to outside...

After sometimes..

?? Call marks in his/her cabin..

?? - Mark you know what to do... I till you right....

Mark - yes boss..

?? - so when?

Mark - day after 2 weeks boss

?? - hmm good go....

Mark leaves her / him's cabin

?? This is just starting miss yn (smirk) .

MeanWhile.......

Yn is in yoongi's cabin...

Yn tells everything to yoongi...

Yg - I think they come back for revenge..
Yn - hmm
Yg - yn please takecare of yourself... I am felling like they are going to harm you...
Yn - it's ok oppa nothing will happen to me and our plan is also going on I will caught them soon don't worry😊

Yg smile Worriedly......

At night.....

Yn reached at kim mention now. She is in parking area...
Just now taehyung car also come in front of her they got out from car....
Alice come and hug her....
Alice- hello unnie how was you day huh.... You know what today oppa made me work so much I am tried.....
Jk - yes me too ( fake cry)
And come toward her and hug her tightly .

Alice and jk are hugging yn... And yn was laughing and made a aww face for their cuteness.....
They were complaining to her about their brother

And taehyung was glaring at them while folding his hands

Taehyung - you guys come office to do work not to play.... So obvious... In will make you do work.... And yeahhhh don't spread fake news about mee.... (Annoyingly)

While both runaway while laughing.... Taehyung also run behind them..... But he turned around and show a heart with hand .

Yn smile and followed them

They enter in mention....

Yn and taehyung go upstairs in their room and jk and Alice also made their way to their rooms.