Chapter 15

In morning....

Yn woke up with the voice of alarm....  Taehyung also starts moving in his sleep and finally he woke up.....

Taehyung- good morning sweet heart....

Yn - good morning taehyungshi....

Both of their mind divert towards the little baby..... Who is already having wide awake eyes... And she is moving her hands and legs with that she set on the bad and starts clapping towards them like she is indicating them to play with her.......

Taehyung- kiyeoni mam why you woke up this early hmmm,...... We both have to go to work that why we both woke up this soon.... You should sleep baby...

Yn start Caressing her cheeks ...

Yn - I don't think so she will sleep now... I think she wants to play with us...

Taehyung- is that so.... So I will play with kiyeoni too....

Taehyung lay down on the bed and made kiyeoni sit on his stomach......

Yn - ok till then I will get ready......

Yn was about to go towards washroom.... But a knock disturbed her.....
She went towards the door open it..... It's was Jungkook and Alice..... They both come inside

Jk & Alice - good morning noona / unnie and oppa /hyung

Yn & taehyung - good morning...

They both went towards the bed and lay down besides taehyung and taehyung is between Alice and Jungkook . Trio is playing with kiyeoni .....
Seeing them like this a chuckle left from yn's mouth..... 
Yn click their picture and went towards washroom to get ready......

After some times she come out from washroom....

yn - taehyung now you can go....

Taehyung - jk Alice come on now help me to give bath to our kiyeoni princess.....

Alice - sure ...

Yn - ok guys till then I will get ready.....

Taehyung - okiiii ooohh haa will you take kiyeoni with you.....

Yn - I can't take her I will ask mom dad to take care of her till I come back....

Taehyung - oohkk

Trio make kiyeoni ready and yn is also ready now . ..

Jk and Alice now heading towards room to get ready

Taehyung is also in washroom he is getting ready for his office.......

Yn went down stairs...

Yn - good morning mom and dad...

Mr. Kim & Mrs. Kim - good morning yn...