Chapter 12

Author POV

Everyone was shocked after watching her with a baby.... Everyone starts questioning her....
Because of the voice baby girl starts crying....

Yoongi was pissed off with this...

Yoongi - SILENCE CAN'T YOU ALL SEE THE BABY IS CRYING....

Taehyung - exactly first let's clam down her then we will discuss about this....

Yn was roaming here and there with baby to calm her down but she is continuosly crying...

Mrs. Min - can i take her....

Yn nodded try to give baby to her mother but ... Baby do not want to leave yn she wrap her both hands around her neck... She was crying continuosly...

Mrs. Kim - ok ok yn sit on the couch and rub her back and check her diaper too....

Yn do as Mrs. Kim said....

Yn was continuosly rubbing her back and the baby's is in front of yn's face...

Baby stop crying now....

Jk bring her a glass of water and spoon...
Jk made her drink some water with spoon...
She drink it quietly..

Yoongi - yn explain....

Yn - actually oppa when I was coming.... I heard some crying noise so I stop my bick to check then I found a basket when I check the basket.. There I found her so I take her here...

Yoongi - did you inform in department...

Yn - no oppa actually she was crying too much so I took her here straightly . ..

Yoongi- ok we will inform them tomorrow..

Yn nodded...

Yoongi - taehyung let's go to 24 hr. Store we have to bought her some clothes food and many stuffs....

Taehyung - ok I will bought my car keys..

Yn - wait... Here take my bike's key..... I didn't even park my bike so take my bick with you...

Taehyung took keys from her...

And they move towards the door..

Alice - its awkward to call her only baby.. So let's give her a name ..

Jk - how about kiyeoni?

Yn - actually perfect.... ( smile happily)

Yn - so Kiyeoni do you like your name...

Kiyeoni smile and hide her face in yn's chest....

Everyone laughed at Kiyeoni's reaction....

Jk set on the ground and smile at her... And starts make funny faces.... Alice also join them...

Mr. Kim - yn you did great job by bringing her here....

Mr. Min - who can leave this small girl on the road...

Mrs.Kim - exactly look how small she is...

Yn - you know what mom when I saw her in that basket she was crying too much and I don't even know how long she had been crying there...

Mrs min look at the baby

Mrs min - yn whoever the person who is the cause of her this condition please give him / her punishment....

Yn - of course...

Yoongi and taehyung come with lots of stuffs.....

Mrs Kim got up took out baby food from bag and give it to yn... In a bowl...

Yn feed her food...

Yoongi took kiyeoni from yn...

Yoongi - it's like I am back in time.....
(He look at his mother... )
Mom do you remember... How I used to play with ynn....

Mrs min - yes you always give her a piggy ride daily no matter what.... And if someone try to stop you.... Hahaha you always shut their mouth with your savage reply....

Yoongi - baby...

Alice - oppa her name is kiyeoni...

Yoongi - ooo kiyeoni so.... Kiyeoni mam are you happy now you know we bought so many toys for you

jk and taehyung show her toys and she was also enjoying their company.... She is having fun with then....

everyone did their dinner.....

Mr. Kim - min for today stay here plzzzz and look tomorrow is sunday we will had family fun....

Mrs. Kim - yes plz it will be fun..

Mr. Min - ok... ☺ after so many years we will gonna have fun....

Alice - yes tomorrow we will have a pool party and we will do alots a fun with kiyeoni.....

Kiyeoni laugh....

Taehyung - hyung can't you both took leave for tomorrow....

everyone look at them with puppy eyes

Yoongi - actually we both are having day off tomorrow

everyone got happy...

Yn - but... But... We both have to go to office to inform about kiyeoni .......

Yoongi - don't worry we will come in 30 min.....

Yn nodded
Everyone got agreed.....

Taehyung and yn now move their way to their bedroom with kiyeoni

Yn made kiyeoni lay on bed...

Taehyung was playing with kiyeoni...

Yn went to fresh up... And after some moments come out from bathroom....
Yn saw taehyung was playing with kiyeoni.. And kiyeoni was sitting this stomach...

yn smile sweetly...

Yn also join then
Yn took kiyeoni her lap and she starts tickling to taehyung kiyeoni also starts moving her hands.... Like she also want to tickle taehyung....
Both of them smile while looking at kiyeoni...

Taehyung- it's like I became a dad now..

Yn - yeah it's really fun to takecare of her.... Isn't it...

Taehyung smile....

Yn made her lay on bed between them
They both hug her and trio drafted into their dream land......

To be continue.....