Chapter 14

They reached at kim mansion.

Alice - hello kiyeoni... How are you my baby...

While taking her from yn...
Jk also come while running.....

Jk - kiyeoni.... You know baby I buy a lots of toys for you.... Come let's see them ok..

Alice - yeee we will see your new toys...

Kiyeoni put her hands up in happiness...

Kiyeoni- jsbbshsibbsnsink...

(She is talking with the in her language)..

Jk - awwww my baby...... (Kiss her nose)

Alice - oppa unnie get ready we prepared everything their....

Taehyung - here is snacks and drinks put it there too....

Suga - and here is our kiyeoni mam 's outfit and here small pool too...

Jk - wooowww let's prepare this too Alice and we will put those toys too their... We will click alots of picture of here to so let's set up every thing....

Alice- yes so kiyeoni baby we will see your toys there ok....

Alice give kiyeoni to yn ...

And they both went from there...

Yn huffed...

Yg - what happened.?

Yn - oppa it's isn't even one day and they attached with her already... When she will go back to go back to her real parents what will happen... This will definitely break their heart....

Yg - yn don't think about future enjoy your present time with kiyeoni... Ok...

Taehyung - yes yn hyung is right and moreover they are grown up already they know how to control their emotion...
And they also have life ahead right... They will face a lots of problems like this in their lifeee and they have to deal with them by own... So don't worry everything will be alright...

Yn nodded..

Yg - ok enough now and guys get ready... Or these children will eat our earsss...

(Said while going upstairs)
Yn and taehyung also followed him while laughing...

After some time

They come at pool area