Chapter 28

Author pov

Finally taehyung reached at his final destination.... He get out from his car...

Yoongi pov

Here I am at terrace with yn... With both were talking.... I really feels good after talking with her... Suddenly I notice something from terrace.... A car.... Wait isn't it's taehyung's car oohhh he really loves her that he can't even spend a day without her.... (Smiling) probably he will sneak in her room now...

Yoongi - yn let's place some game what say?

Yn - sounds good but which game..

Yoongi - how about cards...

Yn - oky...

Yoongi - ok you go to your room I will come with cards ok...

Yn - ok...

Yn go in her room she is sitting on her bed.... She notice a shadow she get up pretending like nothing.... She pick up a vase which is near her... She turned around was going to hit that person but she see it's taehyung...

Taehyung was a little bend down he was joining his hands together and he is have scared expressions...

Yn - taehyungshi you

Taehyung is having innocent expression

Taehyung- y.. E.. Yes..

Yn notice her hand which is still in air with a vase yn put that's vase aside...

Yn - I am really sorry I didn't know it was you...

Taehyung - I.. It's... F. Fine.... I... I thought to surprise you but here I get the surprise... (Nervous laugh)

Yn chuckled...

Yn - you taste you own medicine... (Laughing)

Yn heard some footstep.....