Chapter 30

Yn - Mr. Han i want to talk to the girl who run away from hostel...

Mr. Han - sure mam please come with me....

Yn nodded... She was following Mr. Han...

Mr. Han - here mam....

Yn sit with girls..... Girls are shivering because of fear.... Some of them are having panic attack...

Yn - girls please calm down...

Yn - see I know your friend are stuck there..... Do you want to help them..... Do you want to get them out from there....

Girl - yes mam we want to help our friends.....

Yn - that's the spirit..... (Pat her head...)

Yn - so I am gonna ask some questions from you... Ok you have to answer me...

Girls nodded....

Yn - so when and how they enter in hostel..

Girl 1 - mam we were studying in our room suddenly we heard gun shot voice.... We peak out from our room and we got to know some gangster come there..... And immediately we run away from window.....

Yn - hmm... And did you see how many peoples are there....

Girl 9 - mam I saw there were 2 girls and 8 bulky mans....

Yn - ok thanku... And please don't worry I will do anything to make them out ok....

Girl 6 - it's ok mam and if you wanna ask anything we are here but please make them out..

Yn - I will definitely trust me....

Girls nodded...

Yn get out from the tent.... And walk towards the hostel... .

Parents - mam mam.... Yn mam...

Yn walk towards them....

Yn - please don't panick we are trying our best....

Parent - mam please do anything but please save our kids....

Yn - don't worry I assured you they will be safe but for that please trust me and co-operate with us......
I am letting you stay here because you are their parents..... And I know how much you are worry about them..... Even it's dangerous for you but we will protect you and them at any cost your kids know you are here for them.... You guys have to be their strength ok.... If they see you crying like this...... Then they will be broken....

Parent - no mam we will be their strength...

Yn - good..... And please don't worry....

Parents nodded.....

Yn was roaming here and there because of tension.....

Reporters - yn mam.....

Yn come towards them.....

Reporter - mam now what step you are taking......

Reporter - mam will you free that gangster....

Yn - do I have any other option.....

Reporter - mam then what about law....

Yn - and what about the kids who stuck there......?

Yn - tell me.... What mistake they did..... They are also innocent....

Yn - you reporter play from both side..... If we didn't set him free then you will call us heartless..... You will say what about kids safety..... And when we are trying to make them free you still have problem with it..... Do you even know from what mental state their parent are suffering from..... They literally have their life in their hand..... And kids who stuck there......