Chapter 38

At hobi's mension

Dolly is sitting on the couch waiting for hobi's friend ......

Dolly - when will your friend come sir...

Namjoon - she will come soo.... Ohhh there she is....

Dolly turn around and her eyes went wide....

Yn is standing infront of her while smirking and folding her hands.... Beside her yoongi is standing while smirking...

Hobi - here is my friend ms. Dolly~~~~

Yn - miss me Dolly.... (Smirking)

Dolly is speechless....

Dolly look at hobi....

Dolly - you how dare you to betray me.....

Hobi - Think before you speak Dolly.. I am not working under you nor am I a member of your gangs. Which I will betray you and remember you are standing in my empire right now so keep your low voice in front of me.... if i want i can kill you right here..... and no one will get to know about this..... (Shout in anget)

Yn - calm down hobiya......

Yoongi - and Namjoon won't you tell the truth of her father huh.... (Smirk)

Namjoon - sure (smirk)

Hobi - for that i am also exited.... (Smirk)

Namjoon - so ms. Dolly.... You know what your mother death was not accident.....

Dolly get shock...

Namjoon- your father kill your mother..... (Cold)

Dolly - no... No. It's can't b.. Be... Y.. You are lying....

Hobi sign Namjoon....

Namjoon nodded....

Namjoon give her the reports of her post-mortem.... And show her a video clip how her father kill her mom...

Tear start forming in her eyes....

Hobi - and you know why he killed her...

Dolly look at him...

Hobi - because your father was trying to sell you and your mom get to know.... She try to stop him but he didn't atlast your mother send you some where safely..... That's why he kill your mother....

Namjoon - he was trying to finding you and after sometimes he get successful in this... But yn shoot him on that day... But later she take him to hospital..... And you accused her for killing him.... A killer your mother's killer...

Yoongi - and to save him... You also wash your hands in the same water in which you so called father wash his hands....

Dolly fell on her keens....

Yn - officers take her.....

Officer come and hold her hands...