Bio

Atla Fayon

Even though she is no longer in her old world she is still loving, loyal and kind that she even reminds Yamato.

She was also known in the fleet as the super battleship Kii, the other Yamato because of the way she acts is similar to the flagship Yamato and not to mention her hull was incredibly identical to Yamato's that many are confused with her and her hull the Kii except with the crest. She misses her friends very much. Especially Naofumi, Filo, Rapthalia, everyone....

But even more so her brother, Fohl.

Her role in the Fleet of Fog is a passive observer like Yamato but she didn't interact or do errands on her subordinates but just observe. She even prefer no engage in combat as she believes that the Fleet of Fog can coexist with mankind.

Hull:

Weaponry:

Weaponry:

-9 406 mm guns repeated in three main turrets. Two in the bow and one in the stern.

-6 127 mm guns, secondary turrets. Three on each side of the battleship in front and aft.

-AA photon and projectile modes.

-Corrosive missile launchers.

-32 super gravity guns.

- 8 plates of Mirror ring system.

- Super Klein Field (The strongest shield of the Mist even stronger than the Klein of her sisters Yamato, Musashi and Shinano).

Atla's Fog ship crest:

Atla/Relationship:

Yamato: Her and the Supreme Flagship Yamato have been very close sisters. But especially before the other twin mental model Kotono Amaha. When Yamato disappeared Atla was forced to build and organize the First and Second Oriental Patrol Fleets.

Musashi: Before she decided to leave for the Scarlet Fleet with Chihaya Shouzou. She also loved her little sister Kii/Atla.

Shinano: Atla and Yamato are the only ones who know of Shinano's true whereabouts. Since the three with Musashi exception disappeared during the naval battle. She is very close to Atla and always asks for advice on names or new ideas.

I-400 and I-402: Both have always been Yamato's personal guards but sometimes they have also been Atla's personal guards and that's includes being sometimes her eyes and ears. Especially when looking for an excuse for Yamato to stay away from Kotono due to his pompous attitude of try new sets of mode. They always end up sometimes integrating in Atla's Fleet.

Gunzou: She temporarily studied at Yokosuka Maritime High School and close to Gunzou.

Atla's Fog Fleet:

Tate Kiri no kantai
(Shield Fog Fleet)

A fleet that Atla named in honor of the Shield Hero Naofumi when it was formed composed of several Mutsuki and Fubuki class destroyers two aircraft carriers and two battleships.

Assault suppression aircraft carriers:
-Shokaku
-Zuikaku.

Battleships:
-Fusou (Fusou-Class)
-Yamashiro (Fusou-Class)
-Keel/Schild
(Third Bismarck Class Super-Battleship)

Light cruisers:
-San Diego (Atlanta-class)

-Fubuki and Mutsuki class escort destroyers.

Others:

Like Yamato, she also acts behind the scenes helping I-401 and Gunzou. She rather wishes for coexistence and peace between the Fog and humans. She will not intervene unless is completely necessary. She never joined the Great Naval Battle but she is also interested in about the Admiralty Code whereabouts.