Taken [Phan one shot]

A/N: This is all fiction. I don't know what their sexuality is, nor do I really care. I ship it and I wrote this for my enjoyment and other's enjoyment. This is in Dan's pov.

I set my camera up, ready to film when an uneasy feeling came over me. Phil noticed this from his spot in the corner of the room, and had a worried expression. "Dan, are you okay? We don't need to do this if you're not ready."

"No, I'm okay, I'm ready. I'm just worried about what the fans will think."

"Dan, you know they'll accept it. The majority of our fans ship us, I think we'll be fine." Phil assured me, chuckling at the end.

"I guess you're right."

I hesitantly went to my camera, ready to press record when I just couldn't do it. I crumpled to the floor, curling into a ball. I haven't even came out to any of my fans, so now I have to come out and announce Phil and I's relationship. This is too much stress for me. I felt my breathing getting more staggered and my chest felt tight. I was on the verge of a panic attack and it terrified me. Phil noticed this and started to move closer to me, slowly because he knows how I get when this happens. I don't even know what came over me, I just felt so isolated and I needed to get out of here. Phil got next to me and that's when I lost it. I started screaming so loud, the neighbors probably heard me.

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed, shoving Phil away with great force that I almost shoved him off of his bed. I ran out of the room, not looking back. The last thing I heard was Phil shouting my name, worry evident in his voice. 

I ran into my bedroom and locked the door. I curled into the corner, just crying to myself, regretting what I did to Phil. 

Why did I do that to him?

Why didn't I let him help me?

Why am I such a monster?

That last thought is what pushed me over the edge. I needed Phil. I needed him to hold me and tell me it'll be okay. I don't want to feel like this anymore. Phil is probably angry at me for what I did. I've never done that before, I always let him help me. I needed him before I did anything I would regret. I needed him, I needed his help. I opened the door, not knowing Phil would be sitting right there. He sat there while I panicked, in case I still got out of hand, he knew how to open the door when it's locked. He looked up and saw me, eyes red, body shaking, breathing staggered. He slowly got up and embraced me. We both sunk down to the floor. I could feel him slightly shaking, he was worried about me. 

"Dan, oh my god, thank god, you're okay. I thought you were gonna pass out. Don't scare me like that again, I love you so much." 

"Phil, I'm so, so sorry. I don't know what came over me, I just went to push the record button and I-I..." I started panicking again, not wanting to relive it. 

"Shh, shh. You're okay, we don't have to do this today if you're not ready. I know you haven't come out yet, it's stressful, I know. We can wait awhile to do this if it makes you happy. I just want you to be happy. Just, go slow, make it so you don't feel uncomfortable."

"Phil, I just want to wait, I'm not one hundred percent, I want to wait a little bit."

"That's okay. Now, how about we go to Starbucks? We can get some drinks, then go shopping. How does that sound?"

I nodded and Phil just simply told me to get ready, I changed out of my wrinkled clothes into a pair of black skinny jeans and a hoodie. I looked in the mirror and smiled, I knew I'd be okay with Phil. I can tell he truly loves me and cares about me. I love him so much. I walked out and Phil was waiting. I grabbed his hand and we left. All I thought about was how my day got better and how lucky I was to have met Phil.