Chapter 10

Quick A/N:

This book reached 3k reads!! 🎉🎉

Alright, now on with the chapter, and have a great day/night!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

It was getting late, so the crew headed back to the tent.

Sure, there isn't any danger in this digital world. If you are outside while dark, you never know what could happen.

You could trip or even be a victim to someone's dumb jokes and get jump scared.

Once all arrived at the tent, the table with food was waiting for them, well for those who wanted to eat, since it isn't important to survive here, along with sleep.

Everyone sat down and started to talk about random things, and some were just minding their own business.

Y/N's POV:

I was eating minding my own business since I wasn't in the mood to talk right now, but I couldn't help but feel... watched..

I shrugged it off since there isn't much to worry about.

Some of the others tried to start a conversation with me, but I politely declined.

-----------------

After 'diner', I decided to go for a walk

I was thinking of if I should take a walk outside.

I didn't really think twice and told some of the others that I was going outside, so they know where to look, if they get too worried or something happens to me.

Walking out of the tent, I was greeted with a wonderful dark blue sky, with thousands of sparkling stars.

I mean, sure, they weren't real.. but they sure look beautiful.

"Beautfil.. isn't it." A voice said from behind me.

I knew who it was without turning around.

I just hummed agreeingly in response.

I started to walk and heard footsteps right behind me.

"Mind if I join?" Jax asked.

I just nodded and continued walking.

It was silent and quiet, peaceful as well.

We just kind of walked in silence and are not going to lie.. I kind of enjoyed his company.

I looked at him, saw him look at the sky, and saw this quiet and relaxed side of him, made me smile.

He seemed to notice I was looking, so I quickly turned my gaze away and quickened my walking a bit.

I could hear a quiet chuckle coming from behind me.

Jax's POV:

I was just walking behind Y/N and just enjoying the peace and quiet.

Somehow, I feel like I can just let my guard down around her and be more relaxed.. kind of show a side, I don't usually show... it's weird..

I was looking at the beautiful night sky, and I smiled.. but not like my usual one.. more of a.... genuine and relaxed smile..?

I felt someone watching me, so I looked down and catched Y/N staring.

She quickly turned her gaze away.

I let a chuckle.

'Cute..'

---------------

Y/N's POV:

The rest of the walk was silent, and we got closer to the tent.

Once Jax and I arrived there, he offered to walk me to my room door.

I agreed.

We walked to the hall with our rooms in silence once again.

I was now standing at my room door and turned to Jax.

"I quite enjoyed your company tonight, Jax.. thanks." I looked at him, and I might have been seeing things, but I thought I saw a slight blush on his face.

He just nodded.

"Well, goodnight, and thanks for walking me to my room." I gave him a closed eyed smile before entering my room and closing the door.

I walked to my bed and laid down, and after a few minutes, I was falling asleep, thinking of what had happened today.

No one's POV:

After Y/N closed the door, Jax just stood there for a while before snapping out of his thoughts and headed to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this chapter is short, but I'm quite busy at the moment.

I'm sorry for not posting a chapter sooner.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did leave a vote.

Until next time!